Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7-10 day On Comenity CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

7-10 day On Comenity CLI?

Anyone have experience with Comenity Bank giving us 7 to 10 Day message just for a credit line increase? Specifically HSN. I asked him 3 days ago as it is my lowest credit line still haven't heard back. Should I call? Try to talk them into saying yes? 😀
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 7-10 day On Comenity CLI?

I would say not to call Comenity for any reason. Read the Comenity AA posts. At this point it is best not to contact them for anything.

Contacting them is one of the trigger points that could potentially create a problem. Best not to rock the boat.

7-10 days with Comenity is a denial from everything I have seen. Sorry. Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 4
elim
Senior Contributor

denial, try again next month.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep. Just called them and they said they only do credit line increases every 6 months. I use the card monthly but no more than $50 usually. Just annoying because it's my Lowest card and my scores have increased dramatically since approval. Last increase was $400. Lame. Oh well. Comenity has tight pockets right now.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.