cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

700 EQ and BK in 1999, whats a good CC to try for?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

700 EQ and BK in 1999, whats a good CC to try for?

I just got my EQ from low 600's to 700 in less than 2 months,and I was wondering what is a good CC I should get? I do have a BK in 1999 and a CO in 01 but it should drop in a few weeks. Thank you for your help.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

Re: 700 EQ and BK in 1999, whats a good CC to try for?

Juniper. WAMU, or Hooters would be easy to get providing you already have established credit cards.
Message 2 of 6
VLGaffEsq
Regular Contributor

I agree with trying to get a Washington Mutual credit card (they pull from TransUnion, but don't like to see any high utilization of credit!) or Juniper (a subcategory of Barclays).  You really should have no problem getting either one of these credit cards with your scores (however, please be advised that if your '99 bankruptcy was a chapter 7, it remains on your credit report for 10 years - not 7).  Good luck.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your help.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

pastorrikk1 wrote:
I just got my EQ from low 600's to 700 in less than 2 months,and I was wondering what is a good CC I should get? I do have a BK in 1999 and a CO in 01 but it should drop in a few weeks. Thank you for your help.

I would think you should be able to get just about anything by this point.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, one would think but the BK really kills ya(me). I did get the carnival and the us air cards to day @$1500 each. I also got the Hooters card but I'm not sure what the CL will be?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.