Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.72 Cents Short to Redeem My Discover Cashback

tag
DI
Super Contributor

.72 Cents Short to Redeem My Discover Cashback

I tried my best this month to get my cashback total at $20 to get a Discover giftcard.   As noted in the subject line, I came up .72 cents short.  Now, I have to wait another month or maybe until June when a category that I can use comes alone. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

Re: .72 Cents Short to Redeem My Discover Cashback

No biggie.  I wish discover would let you automatically deposit your rewards each month into a Money Market / Savings account so you don't have to wait 2 or 3 months between rewards checks.  (Or more if you use it sporatically).

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: .72 Cents Short to Redeem My Discover Cashback

make sure to manually count everything to make sure you are getting the proper rewards. This might happen with purchases on the 30th and 31st as it did with me. I called them and said they missed those purchases and he pulled up my account and saw that as well and credited the missing rewards ($3) to my account. I still have to wait til they post next month, but at least I'll get them! I will now check every month.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.