cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

730 Fico Score? what credit cards can i get??

tag
ADARPegasus
Established Contributor

Re: 730 Fico Score? what credit cards can i get??

alright thanks!!

Transunion - 788 05/16
Experian - 745 05/16
Equifax - 740 05/16
Message 31 of 34
ADARPegasus
Established Contributor

What was your credit score when you go approved for that card?

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

@Jonbuck06 wrote:
I was going to apply for the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Visa Signature or Chase Continental Airlines One PassPlus MasterCard what do you guys think of those cards? Are they good? Anyone have either one what's ur CL and how are your benefits?

Both of those cards are pretty similar. The One Pass card is going away after United phases out OnePass, so I'd go with the Mileage Plus Explorer. I was approved not too long ago with a 16k starting line. I primarily use this card for purchasing flights and rental cars as its a rare card that provides primary rental car coverage.

Transunion - 788 05/16
Experian - 745 05/16
Equifax - 740 05/16
Message 32 of 34
ADARPegasus
Established Contributor

So i just decided to apply for the Chase Freedom card and i got Approved!!

Transunion - 788 05/16
Experian - 745 05/16
Equifax - 740 05/16
Message 33 of 34
johnnie198x
Contributor

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

@Jonbuck06 wrote:
I was going to apply for the Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Visa Signature or Chase Continental Airlines One PassPlus MasterCard what do you guys think of those cards? Are they good? Anyone have either one what's ur CL and how are your benefits?

Both of those cards are pretty similar. The One Pass card is going away after United phases out OnePass, so I'd go with the Mileage Plus Explorer. I was approved not too long ago with a 16k starting line. I primarily use this card for purchasing flights and rental cars as its a rare card that provides primary rental car coverage.

From mileage stand point, get the OnePass to get the miles, then apply for the Explorer later to get more bonus miles.

AmEx Blue Cash Everyday - $1,100 - need CLI or will close
BankAmerica Cash Rewards - $10,000
Chase Freedom - $10,000
Chase Sapphire Preferred - $5,000
Chase Ink Bold - $5,000
Citi Platinum Select - $2,600
Discover More - $4,000
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.