Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

76 Gas Credit Card

tag
2ndTimeAround2012
Valued Member

76 Gas Credit Card

Hi,

I'm new here. I have been working on rebuilding my credit so every time I Google a question I end up in this forum. I thought to myself, I might as well join... LOL Smiley Happy

Anyways, I recently got approved for a 76 gas credit card from Citibank for $200 and was wondering how soon do they do a CLI and how fast can you grow with them?

Thanks in advance!

Rebuilding Mode!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
dharalex
Established Contributor

Re: 76 Gas Credit Card

Welcome to the forums! I've never heard of your card, but Citi cards have a 6 month grace period before you can request a cli.

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 10
2ndTimeAround2012
Valued Member

Hmm We have a lot of 76 gas stations in CA. Smiley Happy

6 months - I can do that.

Thanks Dharalex!!!

Rebuilding Mode!
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@2ndTimeAround2012 wrote:

Hi,

I'm new here. I have been working on rebuilding my credit so every time I Google a question I end up in this forum. I thought to myself, I might as well join... LOL Smiley Happy

Anyways, I recently got approved for a 76 gas credit card from Citibank for $200 and was wondering how soon do they do a CLI and how fast can you grow with them?

Thanks in advance!

Hello and welcome to the forums,

On a different note, I applied and was approved for a Valero gas card with a $600 credit limit...If your in California there are plenty of gas stations and also they are having a special promotion. If your application is approved, you will qualify for 30 cents off of each gallon of gas for the next three (3) months. Best gas card IMO.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@2ndTimeAround2012 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks in advance!

Congrats! I am familiar with 76 gas stations. How long ago did you get the card?

Message 5 of 10
Ron1
Super Contributor

Congrats!!!! I used to have the card back in 80s. They used to call Unocal 76/Union 76.  They have plenty of gas station in So. Calif like ARCO.

Ron.

Message 6 of 10
jeffery581
Established Contributor

Congratz! I have a Conoco gas card. It says Phillips 66, Conoco, and 76 on the back of it so I am assuming you can use the card at all 3.

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 7 of 10
2ndTimeAround2012
Valued Member

Hi Dolphins,

I got the 7-10 days notice a couple weeks back for the valero gas credit card :/

Thanks!

Rebuilding Mode!
Message 8 of 10
2ndTimeAround2012
Valued Member

Hi Fusioncredit,

I've actually just got the card about 2 weeks ago.

Rebuilding Mode!
Message 9 of 10
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Welcome to the Forums!  Congrats on the card.  From everything I've read about Citi backed cards, you must wait 6 months before requesting a cli.  Good luck and happy FICO growing!

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.