Did you mean: 

8 Days until I apply for Delta AMEX

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: 8 Days until I apply for Delta AMEX

MidnightVoice wrote:

GETNUMBERSUP wrote:
And you posted my comment from another thread because???????????  

I wanted to.

Hi MV, I see what you mean with the post. I would never app for that Delta again in my life after the treatment they gave me.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope you get approved. My goal is to one day get an AMEX, not much of a goal but everyone needs something to work towards. Last time I applied for AMEX they listed about 10 reasons why they didn't want me, which I'm fixing before my next attempt to apply.
Message 12 of 15
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

concorduser wrote:

MidnightVoice wrote:

GETNUMBERSUP wrote:
And you posted my comment from another thread because???????????  

I wanted to.

Hi MV, I see what you mean with the post. I would never app for that Delta again in my life after the treatment they gave me.

I knew all about FRs when I applied for my Amex, and I accepted the fact that I will probably get one at some point in the future.  I figured that I still wanted the card, and will use it in private and build up a good history until the FR comes, then do what they want me to do.  I also tell them when I am travelling or spending out of pattern.

They make the rules, and if I was not willing to accept them there was no point me applying for the card in the first place.  You pays your money and you makes your choice
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well put M.V. It is a matter of choice. Smiley Happy

I'm not into pain. It's against my religion. lol
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

well i was going to apply for the Delta AMEX on yesterday but, I am still in limbo.....still waiting on my utilization to update.still sitting at about 90% and I know from the first time i applied that was a big sore thumb....Smiley Sad   Oh well...whenever that happens I've decided that I am going to pull the trigger after doing some lengthy due diligence...

Oh yeah..forgot to add that i had a freakin collection hit in the interim from RJM that's a year old..I PFD and paid that the other day so that should come off in a few days I imagine, since EX updates fairly quick..

Message Edited by GETNUMBERSUP on 03-13-2008 10:59 AM
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.