Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

91 Day Rule

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 91 Day Rule

@ThriftySaver wrote:

My only fear in applying was the same situation that happened to me 4 years ago. I was using my card normally then one day all my cards stopped working and I called Chase and then they transferred me to a senior credit anaylst and said they need to close all my chase credit cards even the ones that I was AU on because they found me to risky. Now with a huge mortgage and lower income not sure if the same thing will happen. The only difference now is that before i did a lot of 0% balance transfer and now my credit utilization is 0% but i do have 25 active credit cards. 

Unfortunately, no one here can predict the Chase outcome for you.  The only way to know for sure is when you apply.  The members on these forum can only provide their anecdotal experiences, but they are not the underwriters.  Even if your profile was somewhat similar to others, the outcome will still vary.  Best of luck.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.