johnuar14

911!! applied for 2 credit cards at the same time on the same bank.

recently I applied for BankAmericard cash reward visa and got approved, CL 1500, they pulled my experian, a week later received a pre-approved letter from BOA same cash rewards but this time its mastercard, the promotion is good and give me an APR lower than the visa I was approved, so I try to apply online and received a 30 day wait mail.. do you think they will approve me? I tried to call them the a day after and they said theres no decision yet. And it is bad that I applied for 2 cards in the same card bank at the same time??

got a history of 1 year and 4 months.

FICO Exp: 730

FICO EQ: 756

FICO Trans: 730

5-6 hard inquiry.

Amex BCE-3000, Cap1 journey- 750, CareCredit-1000, Discover More-1500, BOA cash rewards-1500.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+