Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

99/500 BOA and few questions for 2009

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

99/500 BOA and few questions for 2009

I just checked my online banking and I see my check has been cashed for $99 to FIA Services, does it sound like I am approved for it? also does BOA report to CRA quickly? or are they slow like HSBC?  and 2nd question should I be applying more accounts to boost my credit ? or cool it and lay off  for 6-8 months?  My Goal is to get Discover Card Next year.

First Premier Card $300 CL ( fast reporting to CRA, but will canned it as soon as I get Open Road )

Orchards Bank $500 CL SLOW reporting but average  APR 14.90%

GM Card $1750 CL  0% until Oct then 19.8% will keep it anyways its my highest CL at the moment

Hooters $600 CL so far no problem with them 16.20%  no AF

Wachovia Dealer Services Car Loan $17,500 ish ( will probably paid it off it in 36 months instead of 72 )

BB MC  $500 CL havent used it yet.

99/500 BOA  I haven't got it yet.    so how am I doing for TRYING to hit 700 across all 3 CRA's ? CSR Reps at Discover told me they like to see all accounts between 12 to 24 months worth of "OK" in green color status and NO 30s or 60s AT ALL  and no baddies post BK7 and also CSR said I have a great shot at getting Discover once my scores are 700+ all 3 CRA.

Message Edited by SnowWalker on 01-15-2009 03:40 PM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: 99/500 BOA and few questions for 2009

approved

quick report

you have enough credit now to build your score to get what you want, applying for more will just take you longer to build up to better score for what you want. ugh that's so what I should do too! lol 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA reports things very quickly in my experience. My fully secured graduated this month and within a few days they had reported out of cycle and took the "secured" status off the CRs.

BTW, got my check on Saturday for the 2K deposit. I put it in my BOA savings account today Smiley Happy I like it better there.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

mine reported before i got the card.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.