Contributor
ArCpa

A Couple Of PenFed Questions.

[ Edited ]

Question 1.  Tried adding my GF as AU, PF sent me some paperwork to fill out. Common things such as Name,Dob,and SS#. I called today to check the status , the Csr I spoke to told me that PF dosent report Au. Is that true.

Question 2. I have only been a PF member, for a little or a month. Would like to get there Amex card for the miles, was told that if you apply within 60-90 of your original approval.They would go off your previous report when you joined and would not be a hard pull.

CC: Amex Green ( NPSL) Amex BCE ( 38.1 K ) US Bank Sig Cash ( 20K ) Pen Fed (42K) Chase Freedom ( 7.5K) Discover More (22K ) Cap 1 QSilver (10K) Barclays Rewards (9K) Care Credit (5.5k) Sears (12K) JC Pennys (6K) Dell (15K) Key Bank (19k ) Key Bank (16K) FFO (7.5 K) Shell ( 600) OCCU ( 20K ) City TY (10.5K) CSP (17.5k) Regions ( 18K )Simmons (15K) Regions BLOC (125K) Fuel Rewards MC(10K )Amex Hilton ( 23k)

TU ( MFICO 5/11/14) 812
EQ ( MFICO 5/11/14) 790
EX ( MFICO 5/11/14) 805

Frequent Contributor
OnTheRebound

Re: A Couple Of PenFed Questions.

b71913 wrote:

Question 1.  Tried adding my GF as AU, PF sent me some paperwork to fill out. Common things such as Name,Dob,and SS#. I called today to check the status , the Csr I spoke to told me that PF dosent report Au. Is that true. True.  I'm an AU on my wife's Platinum Cash Rewards Visa. They do not report me to any of the three credit bureaus.

Question 2. I have only been a PF member, for a little or a month. Would like to get there Amex card for the miles, was told that if you apply within 60-90 of your original approval.They would go off your previous report when you joined and would not be a hard pull. I thought it was 30 days at the time but not sure. She applied for the credit card within a couple of weeks after becoming a member with one hard pull.

Mine- Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / DW's- I'm AU on most- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / Citi Simplicity MC $4.4K / GE Lowes $10K / GE CareCredit $5K
myFico Scores as of 10/03/2014
Equifax 798 / Experian 811 / TransUnion 814

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}