Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A.E. Visa Upgrade Offer!!!!

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: A.E. Visa Upgrade Offer!!!!

Paypal MC actually does have a cashback option, Ron!!!!

6000 points = $50 statement credit..

And until March 31st, they have "cardholder appreciation"

I got a $15 Applebee's giftcard for 1500 points! Works out to 3% back since I only use it for 3x pts on gas/restaurants!
:-)

The Paypal MC is the best rewards card GE has imo!! I don't even buy stuff often on Ebay or Paypal!
Check into it if you don't believe me!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 21 of 24
Ron1
Super Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Paypal MC actually does have a cashback option, Ron!!!!

6000 points = $50 statement credit..

And until March 31st, they have "cardholder appreciation"

I got a $15 Applebee's giftcard for 1500 points! Works out to 3% back since I only use it for 3x pts on gas/restaurants!
:-)

The Paypal MC is the best rewards card GE has imo!! I don't even buy stuff often on Ebay or Paypal!
Check into it if you don't believe me!

Thanks for the info.  You're right. I didn't pay too much attention on the card.  I use it like PayPal Credit.

Ron.

Message 22 of 24
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Yw :-)! Ive just been so surprised myself how good the rewards can be!! They also send me emails all the time upping the ante to 5x points on cats of my choice or things like "make any two purchases, get a $10 statement credit"

Add your email to your profile if you haven't already; that's where I get these offers! It'smy go-to card when Freedom/Amex/Discover aren't offering 5% on gas/restaurants!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 23 of 24
Ron1
Super Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Yw :-)! Ive just been so surprised myself how good the rewards can be!! They also send me emails all the time upping the ante to 5x points on cats of my choice or things like "make any two purchases, get a $10 statement credit"

Add your email to your profile if you haven't already; that's where I get these offers! It'smy go-to card when Freedom/Amex/Discover aren't offering 5% on gas/restaurants!

Thanks for the info. Smiley Happy  I didn't know that. Nice to know. They haven't sent me any bonus offer lately. I will keep an eye on it.  

Ron.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.