Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A FYI for NFCU cc holder's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

A FYI for NFCU cc holder's

I called NFCU today because I am going to do some traveling overseas and want it noted on my account. While I was on the phone I asked the csr about having my account repriced since when I opened  it I had asked about how long I should wait to ask about having it reviewed the csr at the time told me a year. The csr today told me that NFCU is not currently reviewing accounts due to all the new finance legislation she said late Jan early Feb they will start reviewing accounts again. I hope this helps, and i hope it helps me I would  like to get my apr lower not a huge deal because I PIF but it is always nice to see your apr go down just in case.my current apr %15.15

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A FYI for NFCU cc holder's

@Anonymous wrote:

I called NFCU today because I am going to do some traveling overseas and want it noted on my account. While I was on the phone I asked the csr about having my account repriced since when I opened  it I had asked about how long I should wait to ask about having it reviewed the csr at the time told me a year. The csr today told me that NFCU is not currently reviewing accounts due to all the new finance legislation she said late Jan early Feb they will start reviewing accounts again. I hope this helps, and i hope it helps me I would  like to get my apr lower not a huge deal because I PIF but it is always nice to see your apr go down just in case.my current apr %15.15

Which product?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.