cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A WHAT?! A HUG!!! Where to begin... LOL Reporting of all kinds of accounts and finally updates!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

A WHAT?! A HUG!!! Where to begin... LOL Reporting of all kinds of accounts and finally updates!

BK 13, I had about $2500 in Student Loans... Student Loans as we all know can't be discharged in BK, but with Ch 13 they get transferred to a company and they just sit while you are in BK... You are not required to make payments and they won't call, send mail, or ask for payment or do anything if you don't make payments like reporting late etc.  Well I pay $50 a month not really worth not paying... so I paid whole time... When I came out of BK they went back to regular sub. accounts but the accounts during bk showed "Possible Negative Account" on all 3 my credit reports... here we are over 2 years later I have been calling, disputing, everything saying why should I have 2 on some reports 5 paid and payin as agreed student loans showing on my negative side of report... and finally they just got moved to PAID!!! no negative at all!

Then Mortgages... I had about 5 with first, seconds, transfers, etc. etc.

But they had all been gone for long time and then popped up when they got transferred to another lender again or whatever... I can tell you only 1 is showing on TU I believe and it shows possible negative because it was in BK and it was forclosed, but the date has gone back to 2006 instead of 2011!!! All the others are gone!

and last but not least! Infiniti was also reporting my $68k loan from Nissan too!

Again like the student loans seemed like a no brainer for me... I did not own 2 $68k Infiniti's financed by Infiniti and other by Nissan but for the last 2 years just kept getting verified over and over again, talked with CRA and they would just say they are verifying!! GONE TODAY!!!

Cap1 and Santander also updated CORRECTLY

So that now leaves Macy's Store and Bloomingdales Store to report limit and I could be looking pretty good!!!!

I'll have to pull REAL Fico's when that happens Smiley Happy

So happy right now though!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

Re: A WHAT?! A HUG!!! Where to begin... LOL Reporting of all kinds of accounts and finally updates!

Thats great news Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 2 of 6
SanjeevR
Regular Contributor

Re: A WHAT?! A HUG!!! Where to begin... LOL Reporting of all kinds of accounts and finally updates!

Congrats, Creditaddict.

Keep up the great work!

Starting scores: Around 630 (Sep 2011)
Current FICO scores: TU ‘08 792 (Walmart) • EQ 765 • EX 771 (Amex)
Prime cards: JP Morgan Select (30K) • HHonors Reserve (30K) • Chase United MileagePlus Explorer (20K) • Chase Sapphire Preferred (20K) • Amex Hilton Honors Surpass (20K) • Amex BCP (20K) • Barclay Ring (20K) • Citi Thank You Premier MC/Visa (16K Combined) • Discover Escape (10K) • Amex SPG (5K) • Amex Premier Rewards Gold • US Bank Cash+ (5K+???)
Message 3 of 6
crunching_numbers
Valued Contributor

Sure sounds like things are falling into place in your favor. Great job.

Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: FICO 8 = 844(9/15) EQ, 827 TU, 811 EX (7/15); mortgage FICO= 758 (9/15)EQ5, 797 TU4, 748 EX2 (7/15)
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (24.8K), BofA Travel Rew Sig (22.5K), B&N World MC (22.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (20K),United Mil+ExpSig (16.3K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig (8.6K), Disc It (16.4K), Citi Dia Pref MC (3.7K),Sam's MC (10K), Wally (7.5K), JCP(5.3K), Costco (2K)
Message 4 of 6
HoldingOntoHope
Valued Contributor

You may have to change the comment in your signature line when it all settles down. Smiley LOL

Best financial advice I ever got: "Just imagine what an adult would do and do that."

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: EQ 701 (FICO) TU 721 (FICO) EX 715 (Quizzle)
Goal Score: 760 ALL

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 6
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!! Smiley Very Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.