Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A helpful spreadsheet tool

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A helpful spreadsheet tool

Heirophant if you are still out there, do you still have this spreadsheet available? Does anyone on the board have this spreadsheet?  Thanks in advance.

@heirophant wrote:
Here is a spreadsheet I created the last couple of days to help me keep track of all of my pending payments to CC's and other ACH payments as well as Checks.  I just update the balance on my spreadsheet in my checking account and delete the payments that have cleared my bank account.  Then, if I schedule more payments, I add it to the spreadsheet.  Great tool to keep you from overdrafting because you forgot about a payment and doubled up.
This spreadsheet also keeps track of utilization for you and gives you FICO friendly tips and warnings.  I have 3 tabs at the bottom.  A Current, Last Statement, and Example sheet.  Yes, the example sheet actually has my CL's and pending payments, although I made up the number for my bank balance.  Nobody needs that info but me.  Just fill in the info on the Current tab, it will automatically copy to the Last Statement tab, except for the balance.  I use the Last statement tab to keep track of what balance reported at statement close.  Whatever you do, don't change the Utilizatinon field at all and only change the balance field on the At last statement tab.  Also, only print page 1 if you print.
Hope this helps everyone keep track of your finances.  Please give feedback if you find something I should add in or if there is an error you find.

Message 11 of 16
mymoneynow
Regular Contributor

Can't get it- I keep getting  message, invalid hostname
Not applicable

@mymoneynow wrote:
Can't get it- I keep getting  message, invalid hostname

I know. My question is does anyone have this spreadsheet or any other spreadsheet they find useful.

Message 13 of 16
MattH
Senior Contributor

The Mortgage Professor at

www.mtgprofessor.com/

has many excellent spreadsheets and other tools.

Also the calculators page at

www.bankrate.com

is an excellent resource

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 14 of 16
score_building
Senior Contributor

i think i've seen recent posts from OP maybe send a PM if you haven't already.

PurpleHaze wrote: I know. My question is does anyone have this spreadsheet or any other spreadsheet they find useful.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 15 of 16
heirophant
Established Contributor

To anyone who wants the spreadsheet still, I will post a new link tonight.  The free storage site I was using went out of business and the thread died, so I never reposted the link.
Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.