cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A humongous collection of thread-jacking posts: are you on here???

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: To WalMart or not to WalMart...

@LS2982 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

I wonder if they are that tough on the CLI's too

Yea, i've tried to recon CLI denials too and no dice. My JCP card is up for extermination end of the month.

My Wally is at $1500, I would be happy if I can get it to 2k

Message 51 of 57
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

I wonder if they are that tough on the CLI's too

Yea, i've tried to recon CLI denials too and no dice. My JCP card is up for extermination end of the month.

My 4th statement is coming up, i'm hoping for my 1st CLI approval with GE Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 52 of 57
Trigga
Regular Contributor

What did your limit start at if i may ask ?

WalMart 5k , Amazon 3.5k,Chase Freedom 1.5k , Citi TY 2k, Discover IT1.1k, HomeDepot 2.8k , Chase Slate1.5k , BofA cash rewards 1.5k, Lowes 12k , Kay Jewelers 3k , Gardening until 2015!
Message 53 of 57
CS800
Super Contributor

@Trigga wrote:

What did your limit start at if i may ask ?

I got the card December 2011 and my CL is $1500

Message 54 of 57
LS2982
Mega Contributor

smh.

A separete thread for thrad jacking? Really??

C'mon now.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 55 of 57
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Note from an exasperated (and exhausted) moderator:

These posts were pulled from a flagrantly thread-jacked thread. And it wasn't easy, either.

Is your name on here???

If so, there are two possible explanations:

1. You are brand-new to Internet forums, and you don't (yet) realize that the original poster gets to pick the topic under discussion. If the original question dealt with WalMart cards, that's what your posts should be addressing. And you don't use the OP's thread to start asking your own WalMart (or Barclays, or Hooters, or who-will-win-the-Super-Bowl) questions. Start your own thread for this. It's very simple: just go to the appropriate forum, click the New Thread button, type in a subject, and some text, and hit Post.
  2. You are not brand-new to Internet forums, and you know better, and you're doing it anyway. Don't.

I will add a third possible explanation: a few of you posted once, maybe twice, in answer to a TJ post, and then quit. I do understand. It's hard to keep track of what's supposed to be under discussion.

I can't speak for the other moderators, but I enjoy the enthusiasm and energy of many of the newer (and often younger) members. But please take time to learn how these forums are set up, and what we ask of people. I participate on other forums, and I always read only for several days to a week before I start posting, so that I can get a feel for how they do things there. It would be greatly appreciated by all if everyone would do the same here.

Thanks.

Oh, and a note: save the chatter about your hangovers and whatnots for PM's. That's why we have them.  thanks muchly

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 56 of 57
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

--just to add:

I'm really not a cranky old hag, at least not most of the time.

What members don't realize though is that moderators do our darnedest to read every single post here.

Every. Single. Post.

Have mercy, people. Keep it on topic, and feel free to use pm's for the randomness.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 57 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.