Established Member
lookingfor700

A letter from Hooters?

I got a letter from Hooters last Friday. It stated that my CL was based on them not having my Income information missing or they where unable to verify it. They want me to fax a copy of my W-2 or a recent pay stub? Does this sound right? Anyone else get this letter before?

Thanks

Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

Re: A letter from Hooters?

I haven't read any posts regarding pay stubs and hooters, but I have read a bunch that speak about how stingy Hooters has become. Some people have posted that they couldn't get approved this year because they opened a mortgage in 2004, which I find pretty odd.

I know that a lot of creditors are tightening the reigns due to the current economy, and given the circumstances I don't think the request for a pay stub is out of the ordinary.
Here we go again...
Regular Contributor
rred4

What is your TU score and what is your cedit limit

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 750(EQ) 746(TU)
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Tszone

I also received the same letter. I fax in a copy of my paystub today and just call a minute ago to check my limit and they increased it 500 better then nothing i guess. good luck.
Established Member
lookingfor700

rred4 wrote:

622 TU and they gave me $500 CL, i just faxed my pay stub to them. I make 50k a year so ill let you know what they do.
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

lookingfor700 wrote:

rred4 wrote:

622 TU and they gave me $500 CL, i just faxed my pay stub to them. I make 50k a year so ill let you know what they do.

That's the exact same CL I got with the exact same income when I applied there last year. Perhaps there is a method to their madness.
Here we go again...
Established Member
lookingfor700

Maybe when they see my check stubs they will give me some love... Shoot HSBC and Sears Gave me $1900 CL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+