Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A letter from Hooters?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

A letter from Hooters?

I got a letter from Hooters last Friday. It stated that my CL was based on them not having my Income information missing or they where unable to verify it. They want me to fax a copy of my W-2 or a recent pay stub? Does this sound right? Anyone else get this letter before?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: A letter from Hooters?

I haven't read any posts regarding pay stubs and hooters, but I have read a bunch that speak about how stingy Hooters has become. Some people have posted that they couldn't get approved this year because they opened a mortgage in 2004, which I find pretty odd.

I know that a lot of creditors are tightening the reigns due to the current economy, and given the circumstances I don't think the request for a pay stub is out of the ordinary.
Here we go again...
Message 2 of 7
rred4
Regular Contributor

What is your TU score and what is your cedit limit

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 750(EQ) 746(TU)
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 7
Tszone
Regular Contributor

I also received the same letter. I fax in a copy of my paystub today and just call a minute ago to check my limit and they increased it 500 better then nothing i guess. good luck.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

rred4 wrote:

622 TU and they gave me $500 CL, i just faxed my pay stub to them. I make 50k a year so ill let you know what they do.
Message 5 of 7
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@rred4 wrote:

622 TU and they gave me $500 CL, i just faxed my pay stub to them. I make 50k a year so ill let you know what they do.

That's the exact same CL I got with the exact same income when I applied there last year. Perhaps there is a method to their madness.
Here we go again...
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe when they see my check stubs they will give me some love... Shoot HSBC and Sears Gave me $1900 CL
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.