Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A little too much but cant risk getting rid of em

tag
Gemini
Established Member

A little too much but cant risk getting rid of em

Good Morning all.... I have had alot of luck in getting some cli's on some of my cards due to the holiday season. I didnt need any of it but why pass over the presents from the ccc's around this time.. I know i have alot of credit cards but i think i manage them well... Here is the LONG list of them...I use a spreadsheet to keep up with everything....  

ALLIANT CC                                     12.24%     5,000

AMAZON STORE CARD                  25.99%    5,000

AMAZON VISA                                   21.24%     5,000

AMEX BLUE                                      10.24%   13,500

AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY      0.00%    5,000

AMEX CLEAR                                 0.00%        5,000

BARCLAYS APPLE                  22.99%          10,000

BB HSBC MASTERCARD      22.99%         1,200

BB STORE CARD                  25.24%         6,000

BOA MC                                   11.99%          7,500

BOA VISA                                 11.24%           8,500

CAPITAL ONE CASH REWARDS     0.00%       3,000

CAPITAL ONE MC                   14.90%          4,450

CAPITAL ONE VISA                15.90%          1,400

CHASE MC                              10.24%           6,700

CHASE MC                               22.24%           5,500

CITI DP MC                               10.74%          4,650

CITI MC                                       10.74%           9,020

DILLARDS                                  21.99%           9,000

DELL FINANCIAL                      27.24%           2,500

DISCOVER                                 17.99%         11,500

FIRST TECH CU                     10.50%              10,000

FTN CC                                       5.15%              8,000

JC PENNEY                                26.99%          9,000

MACYS                                          22.90%           5,000

NATIONWIDE CC                      11.24%           10,000

NFCU CASHREWARDS           10.65%          25,000

NFCU MC       BALANCE            9.99%         25,000

NFCU NAVCHECK                  14.90%              10,000

NFCU VISA    BALANCE            9.99%           25,000

ORION                                       11.99%            7,500

PENFED                                    9.99%              7,500

PENFED PROMISE                  7.49%              5,000

PSECU PSL                             12.90%            20,000

PSECU VISA                              9.90%        20,000

SAMS DISCOVER                  19.90%          13,000

SAMS STORE                          20.87%         12,000

SCFCU                                     13.80%           4,000

SDFCU                                     6.99%              15,000

SEARS MASTERCARD          25.24%           8,000

TARGET                                 22.90%             1,000

U S BANK                              13.99%              6,500

USAA AMEX                          10.90%             14,000

USAA MASTERCARD           9.90%              8,000

WALMART DISCOVER         22.90%           12,000

WALMART STORE                19.87%             9,000

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: A little too much but cant risk getting rid of em

Dear...LORD...my head is STILL spinning looking at that list!!! what do your scores look like with that extensive collection of cards?!

Message 2 of 30
Gemini
Established Member

Oh... my scores are 789 (walmart), 772 (PSECU)

Message 3 of 30
zyzzus
Established Contributor

I just wanted to stop by and articulate that your credit lines total $434,920.00
Woman Mad

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,400 | Chase Freedom - $8,000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited- $13,000 | Chase Amazon -$5,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 | Fidelity Visa -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000  | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $10,000 | Amex EveryDay - $25,000  | Amex BlueCash Everyday- $9,800 | Citi DoubleCash - $18,000 | Sapphire Preferred- $13,000 Freedom Unlimited$7,000 Blispay$12,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve- $18,000 | Consumers Credit Union Visa Sig Cash Rebate$25,000

Message 4 of 30
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@Gemini wrote:

Oh... my scores are 789 (walmart), 772 (PSECU)

That's fantastic! You are very responsible with your credit! Kudos to you Smiley Very Happy I don't think I could ever manage that many cards, but you seem to do it well!!

Message 5 of 30
distantarray
Established Contributor

Geez this is the 2nd biggest list of credit cards I've ever seen lol, yes a guy has you beat by a lot LOL. A guy on another forum has 819 EQ score with 65+ accounts lol

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 6 of 30
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Well, at least it's great to know that aiming for perfection early and carefully planning out your apps and current credit accounts can still result in phenomenal credit scores (albeit I'm sure it takes a longgg time), regardless of how many total accounts you have!

Message 7 of 30
distantarray
Established Contributor

@daybreakgonesXe wrote:

Well, at least it's great to know that aiming for perfection early and carefully planning out your apps and current credit accounts can still result in phenomenal credit scores (albeit I'm sure it takes a longgg time), regardless of how many total accounts you have!

One thing people don't realize is AAOA only affects 10% of your score, and you can achieva 760+ which is considered A++ by all lenders. Some people take advantage of cards sign on bonuses and try to see how many things they can con out of companies. A husband and wife couple online got approved for over $20,000 of bonuses in a single year, and they found a loophole where you can get the same card every month with a bank that'll remain unnamed, they were able to get 24 cards in a year with a spend $500 and get $200 statement credit bonus getting them 40% profit every month x2.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 8 of 30
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

Holy $#!+
Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 9 of 30
john398
Senior Contributor

oh my, thats a huge list

Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.