Valued Contributor
DigitalArk

A question for Discover card owners

Can you set up autopay to pay the statement balance? Just like Amex, you can use autopay to pay the total new balance (statement balance). Wish NFCU could autopay the statement balance with an external account. :smileyfrustrated: Thanks in advance! :smileywink:

Valued Contributor
mxp114

Re: A question for Discover card owners

Yes, per Discover site:

Full Statement Balance
(Automatically withdraw the last full statement balance on your Discover Card every month, 10 days before the last day of the following billing period.)

Valued Contributor
DigitalArk

Thank you! :smileywink:

Frequent Contributor
OptimalCS

Yes.

However I have a bad habit of making multiple payments to the card I use throughout the month. That way I never pay I interest, ever!

CARDS.jpg

Super Contributor
longtimelurker

OptimalCS wrote:
Yes.

However I have a bad habit of making multiple payments to the card I use throughout the month. That way I never pay I interest, ever!

Yes, but you are also losing interest by paying early...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}