Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAA and Comerica Bank CC - Someone Must Have One

tag
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

AAA and Comerica Bank CC - Someone Must Have One

Hi

No one ever has anyting to say about these 2 products and while they are both small players, some one must have one.  Are they easy to get?  What were your FICO scores to get either one?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DI
Super Contributor

Re: AAA and Comerica Bank CC - Someone Must Have One

@Scuba wrote:

Hi

No one ever has anyting to say about these 2 products and while they are both small players, some one must have one.  Are they easy to get?  What were your FICO scores to get either one?

They must not spend enough advertising dollars.  I  only hear about AAA during the traveling season. I am aware of the AAA CC, but I never thought about apping for it.   I never heard of Comerica Bank. 

Message 2 of 4
tmoney
Regular Contributor

Recently received preapproval for  AAA PLAT MC . they are backed by  FIA services  aka BOA

applied and they pulled TU  my worst report(thought BOA pulled EXP)   @ 5 chargeoffs  all due to fall off  this month and next

score was @ 692 . din;t get intane approval but approved for 500 dollar cl  TL already on all three

reports  dont have card yet .  By the way applied on 11/29  TL on EXP by 12/1 . Never heard of other

bank

Message 3 of 4
haiti222
Contributor

Comerica sold their portfolio to FIA about 5 or 6 years ago, but they are now issued by Elan Bank......
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.