Frequent Contributor
Scuba

AAA and Comerica Bank CC - Someone Must Have One

Hi

No one ever has anyting to say about these 2 products and while they are both small players, some one must have one.  Are they easy to get?  What were your FICO scores to get either one?

Super Contributor
DI

Re: AAA and Comerica Bank CC - Someone Must Have One

Scuba wrote:

Hi

No one ever has anyting to say about these 2 products and while they are both small players, some one must have one.  Are they easy to get?  What were your FICO scores to get either one?

They must not spend enough advertising dollars.  I  only hear about AAA during the traveling season. I am aware of the AAA CC, but I never thought about apping for it.   I never heard of Comerica Bank. 

Contributor
tmoney

Recently received preapproval for  AAA PLAT MC . they are backed by  FIA services  aka BOA

applied and they pulled TU  my worst report(thought BOA pulled EXP)   @ 5 chargeoffs  all due to fall off  this month and next

score was @ 692 . din;t get intane approval but approved for 500 dollar cl  TL already on all three

reports  dont have card yet .  By the way applied on 11/29  TL on EXP by 12/1 . Never heard of other

bank

Contributor
haiti222

Comerica sold their portfolio to FIA about 5 or 6 years ago, but they are now issued by Elan Bank......

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}