Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AARP no bonus when receiving the card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AARP no bonus when receiving the card?

Dear members,

I applied the AARP card using the 200 bonus promotion link on Jan 12, but when I finally received the card today (yes more than 2 months later) I didn't see any information on the bonus thing. Neither on my online account as well. The CSR said he openned a new app when the card was finally approved in March, because I had changed my address while waiting for the approval. I just sent an online message to Chase to clarify that I had used the promotion link when app. Should I do anything else to make sure the bonus will come true? 

Do you guys who apped to the bonus card indeed didn't find the bonus information in the mail and online account pages? 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AARP no bonus when receiving the card?

1) no bonus info comes with the card, for any card. It's connected to your card when you first app
2) did you meet the spend requirement
3) you can always message chase and they will acknowledge the bonus if it is still standing
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AARP no bonus when receiving the card?

2) I haven't use the card yet, but am just curious. Thanks for saying point 1) Smiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:
1) no bonus info comes with the card, for any card. It's connected to your card when you first app
2) did you meet the spend requirement
3) you can always message chase and they will acknowledge the bonus if it is still standing

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.