Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAoA Thought

tag
jake619
Frequent Contributor

AAoA Thought

Got my 12/12 BCE backdated to a dead 1995 Gold card and that got me thinking?  BCE is non-AF, why not blow another HP and get another non-AF card and backdate it, too?  Having two active accounts appearing to be from 95 would be better than one, and if no AF would it be a bad move?  These would dilute my two cards from 3/11 and 11/12 nicely.  

Talk me off the ledge...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
stealthc63
New Contributor

Re: AAoA Thought

I got both my delta gold and bce at the end of November. Statement cut on the 24th for delta and the 29th for bce. The delta finally popped up on CK a few days ago now Im must waiting for the bce to pop up to see how much it affected my AAoA. Both cards were backdated to 2003.

Message 2 of 4
jake619
Frequent Contributor

My BCE should hit around 1/14.  I hate CK AAoA calculations.  It ignores a lot of my legit history.

Message 3 of 4
Cageym
Established Contributor

I have 3 Amex cards, all backdated to 1993. The Zync NPSL might be going away, I'm not sure.

What's in my wallet: Cap1 Venture NFCU Sig Visa Delta Gold Amex BCE Citi Simplicity IHG World MC Amazon Visa CSP
Starting Score: 5/2010 550-ish
Current Score: 6/20/2013 TU 800 6/20/2013 EQ 770 6/20/2013 EX 775
Goal Score: 800 accross the board
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.