Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAoA?

tag
stagefoursurvivor
Established Contributor

Re: AAoA?

Ideally, when the dust has settled in a couple of months, I hope to be in the 720-750s and be approved for the low APR CCs with 5 figure CLs, 800 appears possible but, unlikely.

CCs are only being used based on $$ currently in hand to pay immediately and maintain utilization <5% while shuffling through all the accounts.

11/14/14 Total CL $1,100; 6/30/15 Total CL $180K
Message 11 of 13
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@stagefoursurvivor wrote:

8.12? Hmmm, doesn't seem like much of a change at all Not sure why this is supposed to be such a big deal but, sure beats a sharp stick in the eye

Keep in mind that AAoA is an average (hence the first A in AAoA).  Having 2 out of your 24 accounts raising it from 6.3 to 8.12 is a big deal -- especially since you have 7 new cards (5 if that number includes the AmEx cards) dragging your AAoA down.

@stagefoursurvivor wrote:

Interestingly, CCMP shows my revolving CL has jumped $3K and my Eq in turn increased 23 pts but, shows no new accts???

Is the score from CCMP as well?

@Involver wrote:

There are online AAoA calculators that will allow you input account information so that you can calculate exactly what effect they will have.

You can also use Excel and its date formulas.

@Rhino71 wrote:

really quick, what does AAoA means. I have read alot about it but i just don't know what it means.

Don't overlook the stickies.  This is is linked in the Helpful Threads sticky in this subforum:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=Welcome&thread.id=23

Message 12 of 13
stagefoursurvivor
Established Contributor

Yes, the 23 point increase is from CCMP. I know, it's a FAKO, to be taken with a grain of salt

11/14/14 Total CL $1,100; 6/30/15 Total CL $180K
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.