cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED AUTO CLI FROM DISCOVER!!!

tag
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

Re: ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED AUTO CLI FROM DISCOVER!!!

I also would like to know.unknown.gif 

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@casmith1980 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@tray wrote:

WoW,  just checked my discover more account this evening to check transactions and I had to look twice on the account to see if it was actually mine, I noticed an automatic cli was given of $1,000.00 bringing my cl now to $5,500 discover is definitely offering christmas cheer.  And just to say last month I was denied a cli via the automatic service.

Discover cardholder members check your accounts discover may be spreading christmas cheer all over.

Man I just lifted the freeze on TU and was typing my app up for Discover More and stopped myself..........

This is SO hard!

you must refrain LS Smiley Happy   keep in mind - IF you were to be declined, you would kick yourself for wasting the inquiry!!!  Smiley Happy

+1

You must have the power to refrain Smiley Very Happy 

Congrats to the OP and the others who have received CLI's from Discover!!

Message 12 of 16
CS800
Super Contributor

Congrats OP !!

My Discover is only 2 months old so I'm definitely not going to get a CLI.

Message 13 of 16
dalebb
Valued Contributor

im not feeling the luv, no CLI and the CLI luv button is gone tooSmiley Mad

Message 14 of 16
tray
Valued Contributor

@Changingmantra wrote:

For those of you who have gotten CLI, please let us know how long you have had your card and if you had requested a CLI previously.  Thanks!

It has been a year for me with this card since October, I requested a cli in May of this year was denied then called a backdoor number really pleaded my case and was granted a cli asked for $1,500.00 that I requested but it was a hard pull due to the one paid derog on TU falling off in 4 months. 

With my account also never had the luv button, but I noticed the link was removed on the customer service accounts page online for the request cli it,  just has the request cl decrease link LOL.  I am wondering if they have done this to ALL discover more members???

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 15 of 16
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Discover never shows me any love!  Smiley Mad

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.