Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AF able to be removed or waived?

tag
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

AF able to be removed or waived?

So im confused on whose right here. My Boyfriend has the CAP1 QS with AF and i have spoken to a representative in the past about it being removed they said yes in the future you could ask for it to be waived possibly removed. I ask one today about it and they said "No" because its for our services and its in the terms and condtions that there is a AF so i was wondering does anyone know if ican get this removed/waived?

Also how do i go about on contacting the EO? send me a message please. 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: AF able to be removed or waived?

@Skye12329 wrote:

So im confused on whose right here. My Boyfriend has the CAP1 QS with AF and i have spoken to a representative in the past about it being removed they said yes in the future you could ask for it to be waived possibly removed. I ask one today about it and they said "No" because its for our services and its in the terms and condtions that there is a AF so i was wondering does anyone know if ican get this removed/waived?

Also how do i go about on contacting the EO? send me a message please. 

Google Capital One CEO Email.

Message 2 of 4
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

I have had no luck getting my "membership" fee removed, but I have seen others post that they have been able to do it so it must not be impossible.

My plan is to try one last time right before the fee hits again next year and if they refuse again I am just going to close the account and apply for the QS Visa.

Message 3 of 4
clocktick
Valued Contributor

You can write the EO or I've seen some contact Cap One via Facebook.  Maybe you can get it converted to the Quicksilver (no AF) instead of keeping the Quicksilver One (AF)?  I wrote them a week ago and found the e-mail on Google.  Not sure if we can write it here or not.

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.