Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AF hit on my Diners Club card today

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AF hit on my Diners Club card today

@Anonymous wrote:

Also, since it's been a year and thus beyond the CARD Act's ban against changes within that period, I wonder if they'd be open to PCing me from Premier to Elite. If they are, then I could justify making that my primary general/foreign spend card and canceling/PCing CSP, Aviator and Delta. Maybe sign up for BofA Travel Rewards so I'd have something on the Visa side that's no FTF and AF (and would net me >1.5x because I'm in their Preferred Rewards program).

Thoughts?

I wish you luck. Please report your experience if you try the PC route. BMO must have successfully staved off an underwriting debacle if they aren't involuntarily PCing Elite cardmembers to Premier cards. Yours will be an interesting experiment.

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Also, since it's been a year and thus beyond the CARD Act's ban against changes within that period, I wonder if they'd be open to PCing me from Premier to Elite. If they are, then I could justify making that my primary general/foreign spend card and canceling/PCing CSP, Aviator and Delta. Maybe sign up for BofA Travel Rewards so I'd have something on the Visa side that's no FTF and AF (and would net me >1.5x because I'm in their Preferred Rewards program).

Thoughts?

I wish you luck. Please report your experience if you try the PC route. BMO must have successfully staved off an underwriting debacle if they aren't involuntarily PCing Elite cardmembers to Premier cards. Yours will be an interesting experiment.

Thanks! I just sent an SM to them to ask if it was possible. They're pretty good at answering questions through it so hopefully there's good news from them.

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

should have been here a year ago! dang it! lol

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.