Super Contributor

Re: AKC Credit Card

Hope you get it!!!
Message 12 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Called again today and this girl says "A Letter was sent on the 15th"

I asked if I needed to go through the verification department?

she of course said what's that.

i said I don't know what your department is called but I commonly have to be transferred to answer a few security questions before my apps will process.

she said I don't see a fraud alert on the application and it would tell me if I needed to transfer you to "Trust and Safety" I think she called them.

so I said "Denied"

she said it didn't tell her.

EXHAUSTING!

Message 13 of 16
Boonie
Frequent Contributor

I applied recently and ended getting the letter that comes in the same envelope as CLI denials, so don't throw it away.  It looks like a denial but says to continue your application to call.   I was approved for $4,000 instantly after a few questions.  Comenity doesn't see as fast with mailing stuff out as they used to be.  I am still waiting on my Motorola card from my 6/2 approval.

04/10/17 - FICO 8s - EX 769, EQ 710, TU 724
Message 14 of 16
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Good grief what a circus.  They sent me one of those requests for feedback on my most recent app with them (Marathon Visa) and they got an earfull.  Besides the screwed up application process for many of their cards, the CSRs use the blanket response "wait for the letter" to everything. 

Message 15 of 16
Boonie
Frequent Contributor

The AKC Visa lets you load your own pets image onto a card.  Cool!   didn't know Comenity had any cards with that option.

04/10/17 - FICO 8s - EX 769, EQ 710, TU 724
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.