Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALLIANT VISA CREDIT CARD

tag
tray
Valued Contributor

ALLIANT VISA CREDIT CARD

Hi everyone, can someone tell me how long does alliant cc report to the credit agencies, and which agency it reports to thanks for any information.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ALLIANT VISA CREDIT CARD

@tray wrote:
Hi everyone, can someone tell me how long does alliant cc report to the credit agencies, and which agency it reports to thanks for any information.

Alliant reports to EX and EQ.  My Alliant account has never reported to TU.

What do you mean by how long does it report?

Message 2 of 5
tray
Valued Contributor

Hi, once you recieved the card in the mail how long did it take to see the account on your reports.  Thanks

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I remember correctly, it appeared within 2-3 weeks
Message 4 of 5
hemi961
Regular Contributor

They will report very quickly once your statement has dropped. The problem is that since it is your first statement you never know when that will be. I didn't use the card but kept waiting on my first statement since I wanted it to report a zero balance. Finally called them and asked when my billing cycle ended and they told me. Give them a call and they will tell you.I've had several cards that reported before I even received them but Alliant waited for the first statement.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.