Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMERICAN EXPRESS ZYNC CARD!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMERICAN EXPRESS ZYNC CARD!!!

I just got APPROVED!! for American Express Zync card! I just applied for the hell of it, I have 2 collections that are like 6 mos old. a 60 day late of my us dept of education last may 2010 and i still got approved!! im sooo happy to join the american express family Smiley Happy  credit scores are 621 630 657

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMERICAN EXPRESS ZYNC CARD!!!

Congrats Smiley Happy I was recently approved for this card as well and just received it in the mail. Even though this is their bottom line card and it's a charge, it's still really nice to be accepted by AMEX. Plus I've heard that if you maintain a Zync in good-standing for your first 6 months you're almost a shoe-in for Blue.

Message 2 of 17
Hollywood80
New Contributor

Congrats on the Zync. Whats your Util ?

Message 3 of 17
ludawg23
Established Member

how true is this regarding the AMEX blue? I've had a Zync for about 6 months now and charge about $1k each month and I always PIF.

My score is probably around 650.  Anyone know what type of limit I would get?

Great thing about the Zync card is that I only charge what I know I can pay each month.  Keeps me disciplined

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Util is like 15%

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure where I read the part about Blue but I know I did somewhere. I'll try to find it and link it back here.

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Remember switching to Blue is a new application and a hard hit.  Zync is a charge and Blue is a CC.

Message 7 of 17
RashShakur
New Contributor

Congrats

Message 8 of 17
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just got APPROVED!! for American Express Zync card! I just applied for the hell of it, I have 2 collections that are like 6 mos old. a 60 day late of my us dept of education last may 2010 and i still got approved!! im sooo happy to join the american express family Smiley Happy  credit scores are 621 630 657

Congrats!!

Makes me kinda sad they wouldn't approve me Smiley Sad

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 17
mAndrew1980
Established Contributor

Holy crap CONGRATS!!!!!! How awesome!!!! Welcome to Prime Time City.

Transunion: 713 FICO (5/13/2014) MyFico
Experian: 789 FICO (4/10/12) Lender Pull
Equifax: 695 FICO (1/10/14) MyFico

My cards: Chase United Mileage Plus 7000CL (3/12), CITI Simplicity 1800CL (9/12), Cap1 Platinum 1000CL (2/10), Cap1 Cash back 1500CL (11/11), Apple Barclay's 2500CL (11/11), Discover IT 6000CL (5/13)

My Primary Financial Goal is to put down my utl%.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.