Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX 0% invitation offer!

tag
bronxbomerss2
Established Member

AMEX 0% invitation offer!

Just thought I would share some news i recieved from AMEX. I received a special invitation in my e-mail box (almost deleted b/c I thought it was junk) from AMEX allowing me to lower my rate from 14.99% to 0% for 12 billing cycles. I have had this card for approximately 2 years and haven't used it in some time since I use my Chase Freedom as my daily. My wife just got an invitation the other day in the mail very similar to this but it was for 9.99% not 0%. This was a wonderful surprise considering I am leaving for the Virgin Islands in just a few days and will most likely splurge a little (maybe a lot!). I initially thought this might be a phishing e-mail so I called to confirm with AMEX and it's all legit! I may have SD by BCE but this definitely will be my go to card now! Gotta love AMEX! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX 0% invitation offer!

Congrats on the excellent promo offer!

Message 2 of 5
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 3 of 5
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

I got the same offer as your wife, but would have rather gotten your offer!

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 4 of 5
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@TiggerDat wrote:

I got the same offer as your wife, but would have rather gotten your offer!

Heehee, would love the offer on my biz card.

Signature needs updating
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.