Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,569
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

AMEX 1 HP for 2 apps?

Does this statement still holds?

 

1 HP if the cards are the same type e.g. Two revolvers or two Charge cards?




Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,716
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: AMEX 1 HP for 2 apps?


CS800 wrote:

Does this statement still holds?

 

1 HP if the cards are the same type e.g. Two revolvers or two Charge cards?


Still good 2 of any apps approved 1 HP YMMV

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/2013
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,569
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: AMEX 1 HP for 2 apps?

Does it have to be the same type of cards or one can do a charge and a revolver and still incur only one HP?




Established Contributor
Posts: 540
Registered: ‎03-21-2012
0

Re: AMEX 1 HP for 2 apps?

In what time frame? Same day? a week? 30 days? 

7/11/14 EX 764 - EQ 756 - TU 783 -- (myFico) | 02/14/15 TU 797 (Barclay) | 01/10/15 EX 781 (FNBO) | Mouseover for CLs

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,716
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: AMEX 1 HP for 2 apps?


CS800 wrote:

Does it have to be the same type of cards or one can do a charge and a revolver and still incur only one HP?


You can do one of each

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/2013
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,569
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: AMEX 1 HP for 2 apps?


myjourney wrote:

CS800 wrote:

Does it have to be the same type of cards or one can do a charge and a revolver and still incur only one HP?


You can do one of each


I mentioned this to my colleague at work that I thought he could do two AMEX within a 24 hour timeframe with 1 HP .

 

Thanks for confirming this.




Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,716
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: AMEX 1 HP for 2 apps?


CS800 wrote:

myjourney wrote:

CS800 wrote:

Does it have to be the same type of cards or one can do a charge and a revolver and still incur only one HP?


You can do one of each


I mentioned this to my colleague at work that I thought he could do two AMEX within a 24 hour timeframe with 1 HP .

 

Thanks for confirming this.


I did it June 6th ....confirmed:smileywink:

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/2013
Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,096
Registered: ‎01-26-2012
0

Re: AMEX 1 HP for 2 apps?

Actually, not 100% true.  If new AMEX customer, you app for multiple cards around the same time, you will have multiple HPs usually.  I've had success at getting EX to remove multiple HPs as dup however.

               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,569
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: AMEX 1 HP for 2 apps?

She has a green AMEX already but was looking to add the Delta Gold and the BCE




Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,716
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: AMEX 1 HP for 2 apps?


Crashem wrote:

Actually, not 100% true.  If new AMEX customer, you app for multiple cards around the same time, you will have multiple HPs usually.  I've had success at getting EX to remove multiple HPs as dup however.


I was a new Amex customer 1 HP both cards approved 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/2013

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.