Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX $15 promo for Whole Foods

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

AMEX $15 promo for Whole Foods

Just logged on to my AMEX and saw that AMEX has already applied the $15 credit to my account.

Now that was fast. I just went to whole foods last Thursday and I already got the $15 credit. Anyone got their $15 credit?

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Tryon2improve
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX $15 promo for Whole Foods

I wish I got things like that from Amex, all I get is specials to concerts!

Message 2 of 21
CS800
Super Contributor

@Tryon2improve wrote:

Do you have an AMEX?

If yes, you had to register on your mobile app. That's the only place where we got the promotion notice and you had to register your card. I did register for that promo last wednesday and went to buy some stuffs at WF on Thursday.

Message 3 of 21
quest208
Frequent Contributor

@Tryon2improve wrote:

at least you have an amex.  Smiley Frustrated

im jealous, dont mind me.  im going back to my corner now

TU08 762
NFCU Visa Signature $20,000, Citi Prestige $15,500, USAA Mastercard $11,000, American Express Platinum, Barclays American Express $4700, Best Buy Mastercard $400, Orchard/Capital One $700
Message 4 of 21
CS800
Super Contributor

@quest208 wrote:

@Tryon2improve wrote:

at least you have an amex.  Smiley Frustrated

im jealous, dont mind me.  im going back to my corner now

As you said in another thread, AMEX is on your 2012 app 'wish list'. So keep doing the right thing and we'll be looking forward to your 'AMEX Approved' thread soon Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 21
Tryon2improve
Regular Contributor

I have it on my Android and on my iPad. I am not sure if it is because I have the Delta card. Where are they on the mobile app? I am only getting my discount concert from iPad version.

Message 6 of 21
PetRaccoon
New Contributor

AmEx seems to love giving out free money..

Anybody want an invite to Serve by AmEx? You can sign up at serve.com but if you don't mind helping out with $10 XD! (Sorry if this is against the rules, didnt see anything)

Also get extra 10 by playing the trivia game..

http://www.playmoneymover.com/#triviaquestion

TU08:: 754 (4/14) EQ: 745 (6/14) 753 (1/13) Ex: 766 (12/11)
Goal: 800! Then Keep it there and keep growing!~
Card(s): HSBC Premier WMC: 5,000 (7/09), Chase Freedom 6,000 (11/11) BCE 3,200 (12/11) Chase Saph: 5,000 (5/12)
Message 7 of 21
CS800
Super Contributor

@Tryon2improve wrote:
I have it on my Android and on my iPad. I am not sure if it is because I have the Delta card. Where are they on the mobile app? I am only getting my discount concert from iPad version.

I logged on to my AMEX via my iPhone and it was :

Your cards Benefits and Specials --> Your membership spotlight

There is where the $15 is . Then you select the card you want (if you have many AMEX's). Not sure if you regiter one card and the system would register all cards on your profile. It did for me. I only registered my BCE but bought on the Platinum.

Message 8 of 21
Tryon2improve
Regular Contributor

I guess for the Android it is different. I only have a "selects" tab that let's me search through the normal offerings Amex has. I will download the app on DWs iPhone and see if I can get anything through it. Thank you for the info.

Message 9 of 21
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Wow, they are fast !!  Last month with the $25 small biz credit I got an email within minutes of my transaction telling me that my credit was on the way, and it took just a day or two to apply.

I haven't made it over to Whole Paycheck yet but I will stop by there later this week, hopefully gonna get a deal on a case of wine !

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.