Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX 3x CLI question

tag
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX 3x CLI question

Good luck! Please let us know how it went.
Message 11 of 19
thmcc11

I just called in to have the EMV chip added to my AMEX Gold and BCP. I went ahead and asked for the 30k dollar CL on the Blue and they instantly approved me for the full 30k.

Message 12 of 19
mountainmom
Frequent Contributor

Wow congrats!

Eq 702 TU 707 Exp 718
Message 13 of 19
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Sweet! Congrats!
Message 14 of 19
Gatortrout
Regular Contributor

Congrats!
Message 15 of 19
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 16 of 19
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Also, if they did ask for tax documents. Being off by only 10-15% would not be an issue. Easily explained by an increase in wages this year.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 17 of 19
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 18 of 19
thmcc11

Thanks, I was actually shocked how quickly he came back with a approval. I figured being over 25k I would get a 7-10 day wait or something. Only thing I regret is not applying for the SPG card instead of the BCP. Now I'm wondering since I have that line of Credit if they would give me a high line if I did apply for their SPG

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.