Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX APPOVED!!!!

tag
Drefrombk
New Contributor

AMEX APPOVED!!!!

So I went ahead pulled the trigger on the ZYNC card and was approved! I made sure I payed down other cards to lower my utilization. Any pointers on how to use the card? No idea what my EXP score is.. I have 3 paid baddies from 4 years ago, nothing recent.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: AMEX APPOVED!!!!

Congrats!

I think the Zync is one of best looking cards.  You'll turn some heads because it's so new, and the white will have others (non credit card enthusiasts) wondering, "wow, I know the black, but what's the white?  Is it the Tiffany Amex card?"  

With Amex, only thing to remember is to pay in full.  And, I'd avoid cash transactions, such as giftcards.com, the us mint, and paypal.

Message 2 of 8
Drefrombk
New Contributor

Yes! Honestly that is why I wanted it so bad IT LOOKS GREAT!...I'm too excited a about the packs they offer.

Message 3 of 8
daytrade5
Contributor

Congrats! I've had my Zync for about a month now & get compliments on the look of it all the time! It's a great card to have if you're just getting into the Amex family like myself. I just paid my first bill in full & my spending ability increased also! I'll probably give it another 9 months before I check my spending ability again. Good luck!

Message 4 of 8
pritchardhallhokie
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  May I ask what your scores were to get approved for the Zync?

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Starting Score: 584TU / 580EQ
Current Score: 670 TU / 680EQ
Goal Score: 720 TU / 720 EQ

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 8
Drefrombk
New Contributor

My TU is 670 and EQ 668 no Idea on EX

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a pre-approval letter for the Zync in the mail.. but I have the TrueEarnings from Costco and love it and can't see myself using 2 cards.

Message 7 of 8
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Drefrombk wrote:

So I went ahead pulled the trigger on the ZYNC card and was approved! I made sure I payed down other cards to lower my utilization. Any pointers on how to use the card? No idea what my EXP score is.. I have 3 paid baddies from 4 years ago, nothing recent.

What were your scores when you obtained the card?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.