Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Accelerated Rewards CLI!!!

tag
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

AMEX Accelerated Rewards CLI!!!

I was approved for this card about two months ago with a horrible CL of $1000. The CSR suggested that I should request for a CLI at 6 month  but I ignored and click the LUV button today anyway ( only been two months). I only requested $600, not much. The CSR just asked to confirm some information, then I was approved for that $600!! I love Bank of America!!!!!! They've treated me well as a customer with all my card with them. I love their Customer Service!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX Accelerated Rewards CLI!!!

@TheCreditKid wrote:

I was approved for this card about two months ago with a horrible CL of $1000. The CSR suggested that I should request for a CLI at 6 month  but I ignored and click the LUV button today anyway ( only been two months). I only requested $600, not much. The CSR just asked to confirm some information, then I was approved for that $600!! I love Bank of America!!!!!! They've treated me well as a customer with all my card with them. I love their Customer Service!

Okay is this about AMEX Accelerated Rewards CLI!!! As the title suggest.

Or is it about BOA? 

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 7
ficonightmare
Frequent Contributor

@JM-AM wrote:

@TheCreditKid wrote:

Or is it about BOA? 

I was wondering too?

Oh, and a 1k CL is not "horrible". I think it's a great start for many people Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 600s
Current Score: EQ 08 798 on 5/28/14, TU 792 on 5/27/4 via Barclay, EX 798 on 5/28/14
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

This card is co-branded.  It's a BofA product

Message 4 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@ficonightmare wrote:

@JM-AM wrote:

@TheCreditKid wrote:

Or is it about BOA? 

I was wondering too?

Oh, and a 1k CL is not "horrible". I think it's a great start for many people Smiley Happy

Yes I agree the title should be changed to "Bank of America Accelerated Rewards CLI" as the amex version would not have a limit unless they placed a hard limit on your charge card.

Message 5 of 7
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

Yes I agree the title should be changed to "Bank of America Accelerated Rewards CLI" as the amex version would not have a limit unless they placed a hard limit on your charge card.

You can edit your own post at any time. To do that go to the post. To the right you'll see "Options." Click on "Options" and select "Edit Message" from the drop-down menu.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 6 of 7
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

I should have known that. But my head was ummmmmm well in a fog! lol

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.