cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Approval Scores

tag
Det_Busa

Re: AMEX Approval Scores

Do you have the link where you were able to apply for both cards at the same time with just 1 hard pull?
Message 291 of 300
Det_Busa

Do you have the link where you were able to apply for both cards at the same time with just one hard pull?
Message 292 of 300
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

@Det_Busa wrote:
Do you have the link where you were able to apply for both cards at the same time with just one hard pull?

There isn't a link. Some people have had success applying for two cards back to back and only getting 1 HP. DW recently did this last week, got a PRG and BCE with only 1 HP. Remember that it is not a guarantee

Message 293 of 300
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

There isn't a special link. It can happen if the apps are done on the same day but there are no guarantees
Message 294 of 300
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
There isn't a special link. It can happen if the apps are done on the same day but there are no guarantees

Is there an echo in here? JK!Smiley LOL

Message 295 of 300
H4LO
Established Contributor

When I got my AMEX Blue, they pulled TU.

712 - TU

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 296 of 300
fixingitohio
Contributor

Got a  Platinum, Delta Gold and PRG today with 1 HP on EX

Scores were 695 TU / 725 EQ / 673 EX.  CK was 675.  

1 open collection 5 years old

Starting Score: 640 TU / 593 EQ / 596 EX (3/1/13)
Current Score: 695 TU / 725 EQ / 673 EX (11/7/13)
Goal Score: 720 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 297 of 300
cambob

When you get approved for an Amex do they let you know the scores they pulled? I just got approved for a TrueEarnings and had pulled scores the day before from myFICO. TU - 679 and EQ - 701. They didn't tell me a credit limit with the approval email though, so I guess I'll have to for that. 

Message 298 of 300
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

@cambob wrote:

When you get approved for an Amex do they let you know the scores they pulled? I just got approved for a TrueEarnings and had pulled scores the day before from myFICO. TU - 679 and EQ - 701. They didn't tell me a credit limit with the approval email though, so I guess I'll have to for that. 

Like most other companies, they provide you the score they used as basis if you did not get the best terms. (Things like charge cards only has one set of "terms" so you will not get a score from that)

Message 299 of 300
budugu
Regular Contributor

I had the best success of amex when there were other cards from other issuers Smiley Happy Same fico score around 690 ... amex denied ... but after 3-4 cards from others mostly Chase immediate approval ... same score add 4-5 new enquiries and bunch of new accounts ... i had near 0% util in both cases. Churned through a lot of amex cards over past 10 years so was not new to amex either!!

amex - plat + bcp, Apple Card, Citi Prestige (AU)
Message 300 of 300
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.