Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX - Auto pay not set up!

tag
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

AMEX - Auto pay not set up!

Remember I was approved for an AMEX Zync with $500/Autopay on Saturday.  Well, I received the card today and activated it online. I clicked under Manage Auto Pay Options and my information was not there.  It says "Not enrolled in AutoPay".  What's up with that?? I provided my bank account information when I accepted their counter offer Saturday and was approved.  Was that just some sort of test?? lol!

Slowly building....
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: AMEX - Auto pay not set up!

I think that it may take them a few days at least to setup the autopay info ~ so I suspect that it will eventually show up.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 7
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

Oh okay....I was reading on the forums and saw a lot of post where people received forms that had to be faxed in etc...but I didn't receive any forms.  I provided my bank info right after I accpeted the offer.  I was going to go ahead and set it up myself, but I'll wait a few days to see what happens.

Slowly building....
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat. Recieved my Zync today too. I tried to enroll in the autopay online and it gave me some sort of error (don't really remember) so their probably still setting it up. However, it did give me the $10 statement credit that they offer for signing up for it.

Message 4 of 7
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm in the same boat. Recieved my Zync today too. I tried to enroll in the autopay online and it gave me some sort of error (don't really remember) so their probably still setting it up. However, it did give me the $10 statement credit that they offer for signing up for it.

Hi Chelseakay! Okay, glad I'm not the only one. Hey where did you see the $10 statment credit for signing up?  I didn't see that either.... 

Slowly building....
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TeeandDee wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Chelseakay! Okay, glad I'm not the only one. Hey where did you see the $10 statment credit for signing up?  I didn't see that either.... 

I heard about it on here and when I set up my card today it already had the statement credit posted so my account shows -10.00. If you go to "manage autopay" on your account, the first sentence of the terms and conditions on that page states, "I acknowledge that I will be receiving a one-time $10 statement credit as an incentive for enrolling in the American Express® AutoPay Program ("Program")."

Message 6 of 7
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@TeeandDee wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I heard about it on here and when I set up my card today it already had the statement credit posted so my account shows -10.00. If you go to "manage autopay" on your account, the first sentence of the terms and conditions on that page states, "I acknowledge that I will be receiving a one-time $10 statement credit as an incentive for enrolling in the American Express® AutoPay Program ("Program")."

Yeah, that's the message I got when I signed up during my approval on Saturday.  But today I don't see anything about the $10 statement credit along with it saying I'm not set up for autopayt.  It says my balance is zero. HmmmmmSmiley Indifferent

Slowly building....
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.