cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX B.Cash Everyday Aproved, should I appy for one more card?

tag
ukimafija
Regular Contributor

AMEX B.Cash Everyday Aproved, should I appy for one more card?

I applied on the 10.28. and I got instant approval for 6200 on BCE, they pulled Experian fico 747 (lot of inquiries 9). Now, here is the thing, I got a preselected offer online just for me

for Amex blue Sky card: 30 000 bonus points after spending 500 in 90 days, no AF ;I can redem that as 400$ For my next plane ticket purchase.

If i apply for that second card, is it gonna be another HARD OR SOFT PULL?

What are your experiences?

BOA Cash Rewards Visa Sig. 12K; BOA Travel Rewards Visa Sig 5K, US Bank Cash+ 11.5K, AMEX BCE 6200, AMEX BLUE Sky 7K, Chase Freedom Visa Sig. 5400, Fort Knox FCU Visa Platinum 2500; CAP ONE Cash Rewards WORLD MC 5K

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 747
Goal Score: 800+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AMEX B.Cash Everyday Aproved, should I appy for one more card?

Probably a HP but if you can see a present and future need for the card I say go for it.

If you wait til January you'll get backdating but you also might miss out on the bonus.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 13
toppers555
Established Contributor

Congrats Amex stop sending me per approvals after this false collection hit my report. So I am waiting to may and got that collection to be removed and I will be applying for cash+ next year. Or bce

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 3 of 13
ukimafija
Regular Contributor

I killed IT this Month: I got Us Bank CASH+ 11500 + Line of credit 4K, Got BCE 6200, got FT Knox Visa plat 2500(they don't give more)  for gas 5% And BOA Travel Rewards 5K...All the CC I need for next 2 years.

BUT, this got me tempted because I know I still got 740 Experian Fico and like 10 inq, but 400$ off my plane ticket would be great....That is why i need more opinions

BOA Cash Rewards Visa Sig. 12K; BOA Travel Rewards Visa Sig 5K, US Bank Cash+ 11.5K, AMEX BCE 6200, AMEX BLUE Sky 7K, Chase Freedom Visa Sig. 5400, Fort Knox FCU Visa Platinum 2500; CAP ONE Cash Rewards WORLD MC 5K

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 747
Goal Score: 800+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 13
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 5 of 13
DeadSpider
Frequent Contributor

It's 50/50 for hard pull but go for it it's $400 and no AF.

Message 6 of 13
distantarray
Established Contributor

@ukimafija wrote:

I killed IT this Month: I got Us Bank CASH+ 11500 + Line of credit 4K, Got BCE 6200, got FT Knox Visa plat 2500(they don't give more)  for gas 5% And BOA Travel Rewards 5K...All the CC I need for next 2 years.

BUT, this got me tempted because I know I still got 740 Experian Fico and like 10 inq, but 400$ off my plane ticket would be great....That is why i need more opinions

which did you apply for first, and also what's your income and aaoa looking like? just curious cause your signiture credit score seems pretty low for a Cash+ you sure it wasn't the 1% rewards card ? the site says approved, but it states people that are not approved for Cash+ gets the 1% card. many people got it thinking they were approved and got the 1% card.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 7 of 13
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@webhopper wrote:
Probably a HP but if you can see a present and future need for the card I say go for it.

If you wait til January you'll get backdating but you also might miss out on the bonus.

+1

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 13
EandK23
Regular Contributor

Congrats!  

Message 9 of 13
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I agree with others on waiting until january for backdating purposes.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.