tag
pastnow123
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX BCE, CITI Forward, Chase Freedom

@Anonymous wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pastnow123 wrote:

Hey, credit masters. I'm looking forwarding to applying those three cards.

Can anyone help to rank the difficulty level of  those 3 cards? And what're the score requirement for those 3 cards, respectively?

If you know your EQ and TU score you can plug it in here http://www.financeglobe.com/ScoreMatch/ and get an idea of the credit cards you could be approved for. Keep in mind YMMV due to different factors suchs as negative stuff on you report, your UTI, AAoA etc

The only thing about financeglobe isthat it doesnt tell you which bureau was pulled. Some are obvious like AMEX pulls EX etc.

Not sure what chase pulls or Citi?

Chase and Citi are sporadic and usually will pull by location or region. To get an idea which one may be pulled there is the CB pull database

Thank you guys for the help. Just located a databass for credit pulls:

Mod Cut. Links to that credit repair site are not allowed- MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator

Message 11 of 14
hedgeclipper2
Frequent Contributor

The inquiries post IMMEDIATELY.  They will be able to see the inquiries if they pull the same bureau as the others.

Like the posters said, Citi cares the least about most recent inquiries, then Chase, then Amex

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa Signature
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is what I'm shooting for too.  Already have Chase Freedom, and a Citi student card I'm going to attempt to PC.  Hesitant to app BCE; my EX FIco was 716 not too long ago.

Message 13 of 14
CreditMuppet
Frequent Contributor

@pastnow123 wrote:

@CreditMuppet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMuppet wrote:

@jthedges wrote:

IMO:

Easiest....   Citi Forward<Chase Freedom<Amex BCE  ....Hardest

I would app in this order:

Amex BCE

Chase Freedom

Citi Forward

Good luck with your apps and be sure to let us know the outcome!

Why would they app in that order if the Citi seems to be more easier to get than Chase and Amex? Smiley Indifferent

Since we are talking about lenders who all can and do pull EX, it only makes sense to app for the most conservative lender/product first which is Amex.  I wouldnt app for say Citi first so Amex and Chase can use your recent inquiry against you. Make sense?

Good point. Totally agree. The variable here is that sometimes it takes longer than expected to process a application. That may mess up the order. Has any one tried to fill out multiple applications and press the submit button at the same time? Theoretically all the application occur at the same time, the cc company won't get chance to see your most recent inquiry.

Sorry those transactions happen in milaseconds and are queued in a database for processing, they`ll see the inquiry.

Starting Score: 770
Current Score: 765 (EX) 763 (EQ) 756 (TU)

Auto Enhanced: 788 (EX)
Goal Score: 800
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.