Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE CL RECON?

tag
Anthonykc
New Contributor

AMEX BCE CL RECON?

Excited to get a AMEX BCE but I was only Approved for 1K

Thats lower than my CAP1 cards, shocker.

should i recon the CL?

I know about the 3xCLI and thats why I want to have atleast 2K

3xcli isnt Always approved so 1K would only turn out to 3K then 9K at 180 days if I get approved for MAX.

Current Score: 715 Goal Score: 775 Will Garden Soon.

CapitalOne Platinum $1.5K | CapitalOne MTV $1.5K | BestBuy Store $6K | Kays $3.5K | Military Star $2K | DiscoverIT $8K | AMEX BCE $1K Smiley Sad | NFUC Flagship $13.5K | USAA World MC $8K | USAA Rate Adv $8K | CSP 5K 10/2013 | NFCU LOC $10K
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: AMEX BCE CL RECON?

@Anthonykc wrote:

should i recon the CL?

3xcli isnt Always approved so 1K would only turn out to 3K then 9K at 180 days if I get approved for MAX.

if I were you, I would just sit with whatever CL they give and slowly increase it through CLI.

If you force a manual review right now, they probably will ask for tax docs and other documentation, which some people mind due to privacy, and plus it's just more trouble. However, if you don't mind releasing those tax docs and trouble, go ahead. 

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 3
Anthonykc
New Contributor

Re: AMEX BCE CL RECON?

@enharu wrote:

@Anthonykc wrote:

should i recon the CL?

if I were you, I would just sit with whatever CL they give and slowly increase it through CLI.

If you force a manual review right now, they probably will ask for tax docs and other documentation, which some people mind due to privacy, and plus it's just more trouble. However, if you don't mind releasing those tax docs and trouble, go ahead. 

i think Ill just wait for the 61 days and go from there. thanks

Current Score: 715 Goal Score: 775 Will Garden Soon.

CapitalOne Platinum $1.5K | CapitalOne MTV $1.5K | BestBuy Store $6K | Kays $3.5K | Military Star $2K | DiscoverIT $8K | AMEX BCE $1K Smiley Sad | NFUC Flagship $13.5K | USAA World MC $8K | USAA Rate Adv $8K | CSP 5K 10/2013 | NFCU LOC $10K
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.