Frequent Contributor
SteveUrkel

Re: AMEX BCE :( UPDATE ???

When does the 3x cli come in effect? I just activated it today. Or does it begin when i got approved?

*21 Years Old* Started my credit at age 19
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature- $8,000 II TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $2,400 II Wells Fargo Cash Back College Card - $1,900 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $3,000 II American Eagle VISA - $2000 II Best Buy Mastercard - $1,500 II Kay Jewelers - $5,600

Frequent Contributor
jake619

Sticky to the rescue...The Definitive AMEX 3X CLI Guide

GangnamFICO wrote:

Because the chicks dig it when I throw down the card to the waiter and...it comes in handy if I'm short on cash until payday and need a short spot. AMEX gets the booty, and that's important when you're a Pirate.

Minor vulgarity edit --Rev

Established Contributor
electra

LOL, I had the same reaction when I got my BCP....I thought it looked cheap, esp next to it's shiny friend the CSP.  :smileywink:

Starting Score: TU:584 | EQ 584
Current Score: TU FICO: 711 | EQ FICO 713 | EX (USAA FAKO) 779
Goal Score: 780 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
frugalQ

OP,

I had the same reaction as you did when I got my BCP in the mail.
Capital One Platinum 0/2.5K - AmEx Green NPSL - Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 0/7K - Amex BCP 0/8.5K - Chase Freedom 0/3K - Discover IT 0/6.5K - LOC 0/2.5K
Valued Contributor
Themanwhocan

My Pricelinevisa Shattner card outshines it.

Mainly because its, well, shiny...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+