Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE - Will I be approved?

tag
electra
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX BCE - Will I be approved?

@Blu3 wrote:

Did you apply yet what are you waiting for.

Haha, where's the chicken icon??   If they just pull EX I think I'll be good.  I'm worried they might pull EQ or TU and see the liens.  

Earliest I'd want to do it is after my NFCU statement posts (on the 10th).   Once that happens...I'll see if I can talk my inner chicken into jumping off the ledge and apping. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 18
SteveUrkel
Frequent Contributor

Good luck when you apply Smiley Happy

*22 Years Old* Started my credit at age 19
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature- $9,200 II TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $2,400 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $7,600 II American Eagle VISA - $3300 II Best Buy Visa - $3,000 II Chase Slate - $500
Message 12 of 18
myjourney
Super Contributor

I think chances are in your favor with income,AAoA and scores Good luck let us know the results

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 18
longclimbback
Regular Contributor

Why don't you use that awesome $25k nfcu card and pay the old medical and then get that deleted through the hippa process? You would then have high scores when those liens fall of and get any card you want.
Message 14 of 18
longclimbback
Regular Contributor

Message 15 of 18
electra
Established Contributor

@longclimbback wrote:
Why don't you use that awesome $25k nfcu card and pay the old medical and then get that deleted through the hippa process? You would then have high scores when those liens fall of and get any card you want.

The medical is only $100, paying it would not be a problem...financially anyway.   I started off trying PFD on this one back when I just started cleaning and I wasn't even sure what it was about because I figured that was the easiest/fastest  way to handle it.  They ignored me and reported to the CRAs I was disputing.   I DV'ed them.  They ignored me.  I went through Hipaa process.  TU deleted, EQ and EX "validated".  The CA has NEVER sent me anything. (Because they don't have anything.)

Did I mention it's totally bogus?  They claim it's from 2008 for a hospital that I went to ONCE in my life in 2004.  BTW...the hospital coincidentally closed in early 2009 and sold off their assets in 2008.  Hmmm.    So, even if it IS valid (which I DOUBT since I was fully insured) they are ILLEGALLY reporting it since it's waaaay beyond 7 years.  

I'm in the process of filing complaints against them, EQ and EX.  Hopefully it will come off soon but they aren't going to get a PENNY of my money.

Message 16 of 18
longclimbback
Regular Contributor

My wife just got a $370 bill from a anesthesiologist from 3 years ago. Hospitals and doctors take years sometimes to send out bills. In my opinion its easier to pay it. Even if you have insurance, there's always copays and deductibles. That's probably the $100 you owe.

Message 17 of 18
electra
Established Contributor

@longclimbback wrote:

My wife just got a $370 bill from a anesthesiologist from 3 years ago. Hospitals and doctors take years sometimes to send out bills. In my opinion its easier to pay it. Even if you have insurance, there's always copays and deductibles. That's probably the $100 you owe.

You are missing the point.  If I thought it was legit...I'd pay it. This is not being reported by a doctor or a hospital.  Also, even if the $100 is legit, the reporting of it  would be totally ILLEGAL.  This CA has invented a date 4 years later than I was at that hospital.   Most likely, this is a bottom feeder JDB who is trying to scam people out of money.   Paying it would do NOTHING to improve my credit...in fact, in some cases it dings your credit because it makes the debt look more recent.  $100 is also a super fishy number given it is exactly the point at which it counts against your score.   

If you truly believe that all the stuff that ends up on people's CRs is legit and paying it will make it better, then I've got a great deal on some land to sell you in Greenland. Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.