Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE & AMEX ZYNC

tag
Mellon
Established Contributor

AMEX BCE & AMEX ZYNC

any members on this board have both cards?

I curently have the BCE (a PC from AMex Delta since 2008).

I have no charge cards and thinking in terms of diversity this may be the way to go..

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX BCE & AMEX ZYNC

Yes I have both, well BCP.  I'm going to close the Zync when the AF hits.  But I need to figure out what to do with the 15,000 some odd points I got from the sign up promo.  I  also got the first year AF waived for the Zync.

I really see no need for the Zync, I just use it at walmart for the double eco points.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 2 of 5
iMacDrew
Frequent Contributor

i have the bcp and the zync. the zync is basically for my phone bills, cable and internet. While the BCP is mainly for everything else. 

Lender pulled 10-10-13
EQ Fico 715 | EX Fico 714 | TU Fico 703
Message 3 of 5
Mailak
Frequent Contributor

I have the BCP and Green combination instead. I'm kind of confused Smiley Sad I had expected to use the Green for everything to rack up points. But the BCP's cashback is exerting a strange power on me that I had never expected. Othertimes, I ask myself why I have the two (I pay both in full, so the charge card utilization aspect isn't material for me).

PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards (19.5k), Amex BCE (9k), Chase Sapphire Reserve (30k), Chase Freedom Unlimited (14.5k), Chase Marriott Premier (19k), Discover More (10k)
Message 4 of 5
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Premier Rewards Gold Card is the card that looks interesting to me, free for the first year. and better rewards if for most things. But I do have the Zync and the plain blue card. Thinking about the rewards gold if I get this job i'm up for it will require traveling every week. 

,and you can downgrade to zync next year. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.