Reply
Senior Contributor
Posts: 6,260
Registered: ‎08-16-2012
0

Re: AMEX BCE approved!

Congrats!!! I started usin my Amex BCE yesterday!!!

I had 'em overnight it to me! Literally app'ed Monday night and had it in hand by 1 pm yesterday even with having to do the addy verification process thing (due to fraud alerts) Faaaabbbbuuullooouussss Cust Service!
Tgif btw!! Party time!!!!!

Congrats!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Valued Member
Posts: 28
Registered: ‎12-30-2011
0

Re: AMEX BCE approved!


youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Congrats!!! I started usin my Amex BCE yesterday!!!

I had 'em overnight it to me! Literally app'ed Monday night and had it in hand by 1 pm yesterday even with having to do the addy verification process thing (due to fraud alerts) Faaaabbbbuuullooouussss Cust Service!
Tgif btw!! Party time!!!!!

Congrats!!!

Thanks! (And yes, TGIF!)

 

That's a great advice about having them overnight it. Do I just call the regurlar customer service number or is there a better number to call for this? Thoughts, anyone? 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,597
Registered: ‎09-15-2012
0

Re: AMEX BCE approved!

Frisbie,

 

Do you know why your EQ FICO is so much lower than your other scores?  Is there a negative on there that isn't on the others, or an account not reporting?

 

Also, could you let us know which credit bureau Amex pulled for you when you find out?

 

Just curious.


In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $32,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Forward (12/12) $9,600

Last App: April 2, 2014
Valued Member
Posts: 28
Registered: ‎12-30-2011
0

Re: AMEX BCE approved!


SnackTrader wrote:

Frisbie,

 

Do you know why your EQ FICO is so much lower than your other scores?  Is there a negative on there that isn't on the others, or an account not reporting?

 

Also, could you let us know which credit bureau Amex pulled for you when you find out?

 

Just curious.


 

Snacktrader - The other two scores are VantageScores so in comparison to the EQ FICO they're prob around the same level. Does that make sense? I might be wrong about FICO vs Vantage/FAKO but that is my understanding from what I've read around. 

 

Yes, I will def let you know which credit bureu Amex pulled from when I find out.  :smileyhappy:

Established Member
Posts: 15
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: AMEX BCE approved!

Congrats!     :smileyvery-happy:

I was approved for Amex BCE the other day. I called customer service to find out my CL.   Instant approval for $9.5K

 

Please post your CL once you find out.

Established Contributor
Posts: 802
Registered: ‎05-16-2012
0

Re: AMEX BCE approved!

I want a BCE. I have no idea why I want an AMEX so bad. Everyone else has one so I want one too!!!

 

Congrats!!

100% Ficos: EX 773 , TU 772, EQ 771 Inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-2/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014
Discover IT $9500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $2000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $19,400~ Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3500~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Regular Contributor
Posts: 211
Registered: ‎08-23-2012
0

Re: AMEX BCE approved!

Calihlove75 I want it so bad too, but waiting for some cards to report $0 balance. The wait is killing me.
Valued Member
Posts: 28
Registered: ‎12-30-2011
0

Re: AMEX BCE approved!


youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Congrats!!! I started usin my Amex BCE yesterday!!!

I had 'em overnight it to me! Literally app'ed Monday night and had it in hand by 1 pm yesterday even with having to do the addy verification process thing (due to fraud alerts) Faaaabbbbuuullooouussss Cust Service!
Tgif btw!! Party time!!!!!

Congrats!!!

So I called Amex a few mins ago. They told me my application has already been finalized and they can't expedite it any more. Had I called right after being approved, they would've been able to rush my card. No worries though. I'm willing to wait for it. :smileyhappy:

 


Creditchaser wrote:

Congrats!     :smileyvery-happy:

I was approved for Amex BCE the other day. I called customer service to find out my CL.   Instant approval for $9.5K

 

Please post your CL once you find out.


Creditchaser - Thanks! Congrats on your $9.5k CL. That's pretty impressive! I've been approved for $2K, and I'm extremely happy with it since only a month ago, I didn't have any credit cards (besides Macy's store card) and now I have BCE and Chase Freedom :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: 

 

Regular Contributor
Posts: 193
Registered: ‎07-17-2012
0

Re: AMEX BCE approved!

Excellent !!

Amex Zync NPSL 9/12, Amex CostcoTrue Earnings $10K 9/12
Amex BCE $3K 9/12 (Amex Back Dated to 1983)
Chase Sapphire Preferred $17K 11/12, Chase Freedom $7K 11/12
Discover More $750 11/12
CapitalOne Platinum Secured Card 2K 2/12 (Closed 12/12)
FICO: EQ = 804 EX = 802(Amex) TU = 801(Discover)
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,597
Registered: ‎09-15-2012
0

Re: AMEX BCE approved!


frisbie124 wrote:

SnackTrader wrote:

Frisbie,

 

Do you know why your EQ FICO is so much lower than your other scores?  Is there a negative on there that isn't on the others, or an account not reporting?

 

Also, could you let us know which credit bureau Amex pulled for you when you find out?

 

Just curious.


 

Snacktrader - The other two scores are VantageScores so in comparison to the EQ FICO they're prob around the same level. Does that make sense? I might be wrong about FICO vs Vantage/FAKO but that is my understanding from what I've read around. 

 

Yes, I will def let you know which credit bureu Amex pulled from when I find out.  :smileyhappy:


That makes sense.  I will be curious to know the score you were approved with (if Amex lets you know).  As you can probably tell, I am interested in obtaining the BCE/BCP and want to know how I stack up.  If you were approved with under 700 FICO, that would be very encouraging.  I have seen others on this site in recent week with approvals in the 690-720 range, which bodes very well for my chances.  As always, score isn't everything, but it is my opinion that it is a good indicator.


In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $32,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Forward (12/12) $9,600

Last App: April 2, 2014
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.