Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE through my Green Charge acct!

tag
jennylocha
Regular Contributor

AMEX BCE through my Green Charge acct!

So I did the old applying through your acct trick through my Amex Green so that I won't suffer the HP if denied and I got the old dreaded "Processing your application" message and email. I kind of wanted to get my last dream card through this spree since I don't need the credit at this point.  I did this 2 days ago and tonight I just got the email message that my application for the BCE was approved!!! Holy Moly! Ummmm....I'm speechless.

I actually forgot about this app, it was part of my CSP and Chase Southwestern Airlines spree a couple of days ago. As I'm sitting writing this tedious paper I get this beautiful email alert. The only thing that throws me off is the initial CL which is $1000......hmmm......I guess thats fair with my recent successful credit spree and all. I will let it grow, thats the point. I didn't need the credit anyway.....now I am determined to shut down the Credit One, Toys R Us, JC Penny and Gap Cards. I still have more store cards that I actually use, I will be fine on the credit mix.

I'm so happy now, I am finally proud of my credit portfolio. And Christmas is coming up too!  WoooOOOoooHooooOOO!!!

Current Score: TU 671 / EQ 675 / EX 682
Goal Score: 700 Club Across the board!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
subsnao
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX BCE through my Green Charge acct!

@jennylocha wrote:

So I did the old applying through your acct trick through my Amex Green so that I won't suffer the HP if denied and I got the old dreaded "Processing your application" message and email. I kind of wanted to get my last dream card through this spree since I don't need the credit at this point.  I did this 2 days ago and tonight I just got the email message that my application for the BCE was approved!!! Holy Moly! Ummmm....I'm speechless.

I actually forgot about this app, it was part of my CSP and Chase Southwestern Airlines spree a couple of days ago. As I'm sitting writing this tedious paper I get this beautiful email alert. The only thing that throws me off is the initial CL which is $1000......hmmm......I guess thats fair with my recent successful credit spree and all. I will let it grow, thats the point. I didn't need the credit anyway.....now I am determined to shut down the Credit One, Toys R Us, JC Penny and Gap Cards. I still have more store cards that I actually use, I will be fine on the credit mix.

I'm so happy now, I am finally proud of my credit portfolio. And Christmas is coming up too!  WoooOOOoooHooooOOO!!!

Congrats on the approval! Those 0% APRs on the new cards that last until next year are going to come in handy during xmas this year. I know mine will get a nice workout.

In the garden as of 2/22/2015
Scores:
TU: 753 (Discover FICO 7/2014) EQ: 721 (FICO 4/2014) EX: 723 (FICO 3/2014)
Message 2 of 11
myjourney
Super Contributor

@jennylocha wrote:

Congarts now you know where I expect to see you at now don't you LOL

61 day 3X CLI wooo hooo

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 11
jennylocha
Regular Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@jennylocha wrote:

61 day 3X CLI wooo hooo

I am FOREVER in the garden! I don't need anything more....I have Chase, Barclays and Amex on my side now. What more can I ask for?! Discover and Citibank can wait for another year, I don't need anymore credit at this time. Please lock me up for good.

Hahahahaha!

Message 4 of 11
myjourney
Super Contributor

@jennylocha wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@jennylocha wrote:

61 day 3X CLI wooo hooo

I am FOREVER in the garden! I don't need anything more....I have Chase, Barclays and Amex on my side now. What more can I ask for?! Discover and Citibank can wait for another year, I don't need anymore credit at this time. Please lock me up for good.

Hahahahaha!

LOl

Maybe not for good but 6-9 months will do so you can knock off Citi and Discover...Smiley LOL

Congarts again

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Congratulations! Hopefully, you weren't triple pulled.
Message 6 of 11
jennylocha
Regular Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Congratulations! Hopefully, you weren't be triple pulled.

Is that possible?! Once the approval sets in, it is considered a HP isn't it? For $1000 CL??

Message 7 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Is it possible to be triple pulled? Yes. The only way to tell for sure is if you get alerted by CK and SW in a few days.
Message 8 of 11
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

congrats! Smiley Happy now you've got the AMEX 61 days to look forward to Smiley Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 9 of 11
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Again congrats Jenny! You have great cards and with a good stay at Garden Inn you will really see a boost in your credit. 

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.