Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE upgraded to BCP Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX BCE upgraded to BCP Approval

AMEX had an offer for me to upgrade to the BCP. After some thought and considering I spend ~$600 a month on groceries and ~$100 a month on gas, I figured it was worth the 75 annual fee. I was approved and it was NOT a HP Smiley Happy!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Country_Feller
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX BCE upgraded to BCP Approval

AWESOME, Congratulations!!!!
myFICO=EQ 702, TU 716, EX 743br>EQ=11//TU=15//EX=11/Util 14%. Gardening since 01/02/2017.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

AMEX had an offer for me to upgrade to the BCP. After some thought and considering I spend ~$600 a month on groceries and ~$100 a month on gas, I figured it was worth the 75 annual fee. I was approved and it was NOT a HP Smiley Happy!

Smart choice is your category spending justifies it. Yes, product changes, normally don't require a HP. FYI it also keeps your credit history with the old card.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where did you see this offer? Did they email you?

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't receieve an email (or any notification). I was looking throuh my account page and noticed it was in the "Benefits" page. It had an invitation to upgrade to the BCP and also an invitation to apply for the Platinum (no thanks, lol).

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.