Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE

tag
jpparker07
New Contributor

AMEX BCE

Had my BCE expedited and it arrived today! Very cool looking card. Doesn't have that gray chip looking thing in it though. Maybe that's the ExpressPay. Anyway I can't wait to use the crap out of it (and PIF) Smiley Happy
Cards: AMEX BCE (2k), Barclay Arrival Mastercard (4.3K), Chase Freedom (1K), Discover It (1.3k), SECU (2K), CapOne Quicksilver (750)

Current Scores- Experian- 695, Equifax- 689, Transunion-680

Goal- 720 Across the Board
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
flashevo
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX BCE

Congrats on the new card.

Where did you get your experian score from?  The approval letter?

NFCU Flagship Sig (24.5k); NFCU CashRewards (24.5k); NFCU NavCheck (15k); Chase Sapphire Preferred (15k) ;Chase Marriott Rewards (14k);US Bank Flex Perks (9k); Barclays Rewards (8k); Chase Freedom (14k); BOA Travel Rewards Sig (20k); BOA Privileges with Cash Rewards Sig (9k); Discover IT (6.5k); Walmart Discover (3k); Wells Fargo Platinum (9.5k); Wells Fargo LOC (10k); Bloomingdales Amex (5k); Macy's Amex (5k); Paypal Extras Mastercard (6k); Bananna Republic Visa (5.5k); Lowes (6k); Sams Club Discover (5k)....In the garden since 8/15/13

Message 2 of 14
jpparker07
New Contributor

Yes, it came with the card since I expedited.
Cards: AMEX BCE (2k), Barclay Arrival Mastercard (4.3K), Chase Freedom (1K), Discover It (1.3k), SECU (2K), CapOne Quicksilver (750)

Message 3 of 14
flashevo
Regular Contributor

Did they state if it was fico or experian plus score?  Just curious.

Thanks for the response by the way.

NFCU Flagship Sig (24.5k); NFCU CashRewards (24.5k); NFCU NavCheck (15k); Chase Sapphire Preferred (15k) ;Chase Marriott Rewards (14k);US Bank Flex Perks (9k); Barclays Rewards (8k); Chase Freedom (14k); BOA Travel Rewards Sig (20k); BOA Privileges with Cash Rewards Sig (9k); Discover IT (6.5k); Walmart Discover (3k); Wells Fargo Platinum (9.5k); Wells Fargo LOC (10k); Bloomingdales Amex (5k); Macy's Amex (5k); Paypal Extras Mastercard (6k); Bananna Republic Visa (5.5k); Lowes (6k); Sams Club Discover (5k)....In the garden since 8/15/13

Message 4 of 14
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

@jpparker07 wrote:
Had my BCE expedited and it arrived today! Very cool looking card. Doesn't have that gray chip looking thing in it though. Maybe that's the ExpressPay. Anyway I can't wait to use the crap out of it (and PIF) Smiley Happy

Congrats! Don't forget to do the 3x cli within 61 days! Enjoy your new card! 

Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 5 of 14
jpparker07
New Contributor

The letter says FICO about 100 times. It is definitely a FICO score.

Message 6 of 14
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

The letter I received when I obtained the BCP was also indeed a FICO. I've learned from this forum that you can rely on Amex using a FICO and providing it to customers.

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 7 of 14
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I love BCE; it's a gooooooooorgeous card! Get compliments alllll the time :-D
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 8 of 14
mnavas
Frequent Contributor

@jpparker07 wrote:

Congrats!  As for Expresspay thing, you can still call Amex and request that feature if you want to... They might overnight your card too

Message 9 of 14
Commandolam
New Contributor

@mnavas wrote:

@jpparker07 wrote:

Congrats!  As for Expresspay thing, you can still call Amex and request that feature if you want to... They might overnight your card too

So that's what it is.  I called Amex and they're gonna expedite shipping of my new, better looking BCE.

Thanks, guys!

Age: 20 | AAoA: 1.1 Years | TU Fico: 725 | EX Fico: 719 | EQ Fico: 693
Last App: 12/09/2013
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.