Established Contributor
amercnchopz34

AMEX BCP Application Status????

I was just wondering....My DW apped for this card on Saturday.....It came up " In progress"........I called for to check app status and CSR and they said that they had to get verification because for fraud.....

Is the  "In Progress " stage a good sign or could it go either way still??

MrAnonymous

Re: AMEX BCP Application Status????

When I applied for my Amex is sat "in progress" for a few days. You can check the website for approval but it can take some time, especially if they need to verify identity.
Established Contributor
djrez4

Online app status check so you don't have to call

https://www262.americanexpress.com/eaol/welcome.do

pendeleng

Good day to you. If I am not mistaking I see that you are carrying the Chase Sapphire preferred and the Amex gold which are two of the cards I want to apply **bleep**, and one about 2 years ago due to autopay not kicking in in time.  I am currently carrying a capitol one secured card with 700 limit and $0 balance.  I also received a pre-approval offer for a USAA AMEX.  What do you think my chances are for the AMEX GOLD or even CSP. I noticed your scores are a little higher but I was wondering were they the same when you got approved for the cards.

Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Did you resolve the fraud issues with them?

Established Contributor
amercnchopz34

Credit314 wrote:

Did you resolve the fraud issues with them?

Yeah...i guess because i had applied or 2 other cards ,they just wanted  to make sure it was me apping...just needed to verify my info

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+