Reply
Established Member
Posts: 24
Registered: ‎10-14-2012
0

AMEX BCP Success :)

Today I got my card, approved with initial CL of 15300 :smileyhappy:

Thanks for everyone who helped me here, I wounder if I should ask for CLI in 6 months, just for fun :smileyhappy:

 

Regards

 

Blogger
Posts: 3,355
Registered: ‎10-19-2012
0

Re: AMEX BCP Success :)

What a monstrous initial credit limit! Congratulations!!!

Established Member
Posts: 24
Registered: ‎10-14-2012
0

Re: AMEX BCP Success :)

Thank you  :smileyhappy:

Valued Member
Posts: 140
Registered: ‎09-26-2012
0

Re: AMEX BCP Success :)


galaxy wrote:

Today I got my card, approved with initial CL of 15300 :smileyhappy:

Thanks for everyone who helped me here, I wounder if I should ask for CLI in 6 months, just for fun :smileyhappy:

 

Regards

 


 

15.3 OH MY OH MY!! Very impressive... excuse me while I overdose on pills with my 1k BCP in my lap.....

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,339
Registered: ‎09-11-2012
0

Re: AMEX BCP Success :)


afjock21 wrote:

galaxy wrote:

Today I got my card, approved with initial CL of 15300 :smileyhappy:

Thanks for everyone who helped me here, I wounder if I should ask for CLI in 6 months, just for fun :smileyhappy:

 

Regards

 


 

15.3 OH MY OH MY!! Very impressive... excuse me while I overdose on pills with my 1k BCP in my lap.....


:smileysurprised: Atleast you have one! How long till 61 days 3x cli?

 

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Established Member
Posts: 24
Registered: ‎10-14-2012
0

Re: AMEX BCP Success :)

61 days :smileyhappy: I just got it today

Valued Member
Posts: 140
Registered: ‎09-26-2012
0

Re: AMEX BCP Success :)


armbenderc wrote:

afjock21 wrote:

galaxy wrote:

Today I got my card, approved with initial CL of 15300 :smileyhappy:

Thanks for everyone who helped me here, I wounder if I should ask for CLI in 6 months, just for fun :smileyhappy:

 

Regards

 


 

15.3 OH MY OH MY!! Very impressive... excuse me while I overdose on pills with my 1k BCP in my lap.....


:smileysurprised: Atleast you have one! How long till 61 days 3x cli?

 


Thanks. I think I'm fast appraoching if not already the 61 day mark. I got an increase from 500 to 1k just this past statement. 61 days huh? We'll see I'll have to go check and find out when 61 days is passed so i can hopefully get another CLI... I'll even take 2k 

Established Member
Posts: 24
Registered: ‎10-14-2012
0

Re: AMEX BCP Success :)

please double check the "61"days in the forum, as I am new here

 

Established Contributor
Posts: 504
Registered: ‎08-28-2012
0

Re: AMEX BCP Success :)

Congrats!  

 

I just got a second Amex revolver, myself.  65,000 bonus points on the HHonors card covers two-three nights in a nice hotel on our next trip.

 

Next - Amex SPG.  The BCP was on my list, but I've grown to like points better than cash.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 266
Registered: ‎08-20-2012
0

Re: AMEX BCP Success :)

afjock21 an example of an Amex cli timeline is...

You get an Amex revolver ---> after 61 days from activation of the card you become eligible for a cli (many people successfully get 3x there initial limit for example $2,000.00 would become $6,000.00) ---> you then become eligible 6 months after that. Many people allow 6 statements to cut just to play it safe. I've read that you can get your limit as high as $25,000.00 this way.
Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - Amex Everyday - $5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover It - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k - Chase Marriott - $7.4k - U.S. Bank Cash + - $6k -
W.M. TU-781(Jan/15) Citi EQ-782(Dec/14) EX-782(Oct/14)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.